This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 ~ #Vairao

Topic » Tribal Council #7 ~ #Vairao

2922 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
Good evening #Vairao, and welcome to your 2nd Tribal Council in a row! Please sit down and proceed to the questions.

QUESTIONS:
Clair: Knowing that one of you will be voted out, which sides will stick together? Do you think that potential blindsides could come into play tonight? Are you expecting on another switch? Will someone who did not contribute into the Immunity Challenge will crash and burn after this Tribal Council?
MC: Will the old #Vairao people crash and burn? What are the chances that by 'merge' that old #Vairao will target old #Papeete? How relevant is the vote in tonight's Tribal Council? Will someone make a move tonight?
Natasha: A vote was casted against you last Tribal Council, does this worry you that you could probably go next? What's your game play coming into the merge? Will there ever be a merge? Who will you stick with and why?
Jay: Unified vote last Tribal Council, will it still be unified tonight? Will the majority-minority vote come into play? What will be the deciding factor into tonight's vote? Which kind of targets shall worry by the merge?
Hali: With the 'merge' just hanging around the corner, who are the ideal people to take with? Now that the jury starts, will people start playing smart from now on because jury votes are that important? Will you stick to your Reward Trio or to your Idol Trio if ever they're still alive? How important are numbers right now?

GENERAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INFO:
~You may change your vote as often as you like. Just keep in mind that I will be assuming that the last you vote you sent to me is your final decision when I read the votes.
~If someone fails to vote by the time the votes who are read, they will receive a randomized vote which will be indicated by the time the votes are read. In a randomized vote, the castaway’s name who didn’t vote will not be part of the pool wherein the randomized vote will be chosen, thus if castaway had a randomized vote, his/her name will not be brought up. If a person receive three randomized vote, they will be removed from the game, unless valid reasoning is applied.
~If there is a tie at Tribal Council, the castaways (not including those involved in a tie) will be given a determined time to re-vote, otherwise their vote will be randomized.If there’s another tie, we will go to rocks.
~SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! I (and many others in the Viewer’s Lounge) dig ‘em.

VOTES ARE DUE BETWEEN 8-10PM EST (MAXIMUM OF 24 HOURS)! or if all the votes are sent in, but please take your time since this was posted kinda late/early (lol i dunno, it depended on the challenge results)
2922 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
and oh, please welcome in the 1st member of our Jury, Brendan voted out at the last Tribal Council.
2922 days 2 hours ago
s73100
People that are trust worthy are who you want in the merge
2922 days ago
Blondelle
Natasha: A vote was casted against you last Tribal Council, does this worry you that you could probably go next? What's your game play coming into the merge? Will there ever be a merge? Who will you stick with and why?

Any votes cast against me, even if it's just one, worry me greatly. It does make me worry that I could be next, and I just hope that I can make myself useful to some players. I've been out of the loop and not many people talk to me. If there isn't a merge I have no clue as to what is to come, I just need to stick with the people that I can trust and be genuine with.
2921 days 21 hours ago
moondancer63
MC: Will the old #Vairao people crash and burn?
Idk
What are the chances that by 'merge' that old #Vairao will target old #Papeete?
Anything is possible
How relevant is the vote in tonight's Tribal Council?
Idk
Will someone make a move tonight?
Idk anything is possible
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
I'll go tally the votes
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
*returns with urn*

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol and would want to play it, now would be the time to do so..
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*

Okay, once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately!

I'll read the votes..
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
MC
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jay
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
MC

That's 2 votes MC.
1 vote Jay.
2921 days 14 hours ago
moondancer63
Humm
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jay

We're tied! 2 votes MC. 2 votes Jay.

1 VOTE LEFT !!!
2921 days 14 hours ago
moondancer63
Omg
2921 days 14 hours ago
moondancer63
Stressed right now
2921 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
6th person voted out of KCO's Survivor: Tahiti: Idol Trios and is the 2nd member of our Jury!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
MC!

MC, you need to bring me your torch...

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!