This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 ~ #Papeete

Topic » Tribal Council #1 ~ #Papeete

2959 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
Come on in guys. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab one and dip it in the flames to get fire. In this game, fire represents your life, once your fire is gone, so are you. Let’s get to some questions:

Day: What shall be the idea of the person that would be going home based on the tribe's consensus on who to vote out?
Jive: Where are you now that I need ya?
Jelly: What factor shall be taken into consideration if you want your tribe to improve? I mean your scores on that challenge was almost a joke..
Natasha: Massive effort on the flag. What did you feel on the fact that only 2 people submitted and the other 7 didn't? What shall you do to STEP IT UP?
Ella: Great effort on the questions as well! What's your take on the twist? Will trios start aligning with other trios leaving one trio behind? orr?
Ty: How disappointing is it that one of you will be the first person voted out?
Brett: Go with your head or with your heart on the first vote?
Anton: How big is a factor Idol Trios are in this game?
Maddie: What divides the tribe right now?

FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS MAY BE GIVEN.

GENERAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INFO:
~You may change your vote as often as you like. Just keep in mind that I will be assuming that the last you vote you sent to me is your final decision when I read the votes.
~If someone fails to vote by the time the votes who are read, they will receive a randomized vote which will be indicated by the time the votes are read. In a randomized vote, the castaway’s name who didn’t vote will not be part of the pool wherein the randomized vote will be chosen, thus if castaway had a randomized vote, his/her name will not be brought up. If a person receive three randomized vote, they will be removed from the game, unless valid reasoning is applied.
~If there is a tie at Tribal Council, the castaways (not including those involved in a tie) will be given a determined time to re-vote, otherwise their vote will be randomized.If there’s another tie, we will go to rocks.
~SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! I (and many others in the Viewer’s Lounge) dig ‘em.

VOTES ARE DUE BY TOMORROW BETWEEN 8-10PM EST (MAXIMUM OF 24 HOURS)!
2959 days 7 hours ago
EllaYay
I think the twist is wonderful there still  friends ethier way :D
2959 days 7 hours ago
EllaYay
I don't think they would leave a friend behind beacause everyone is wonderful :D
2959 days 6 hours ago
AntonB
I think idol trios are going to be a big factor since we all have no clue who the other trios are which is quite scary. Also, it gives you two others for you to work with throughout this game.
2959 days 6 hours ago
EllaYay
Oh friends  must go to bed goodnight :D
2959 days 6 hours ago
tyr3kflame
It's really upsetting that someone in our tribe has to be the first one out because we barely got to know each other and we were getting along well...
2959 days 4 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha: Massive effort on the flag. What did you feel on the fact that only 2 people submitted and the other 7 didn't? What shall you do to STEP IT UP?

Thank you KC. It is disappointing that only 2 people were willing to work hard in our first challenge but all I can do is just hope my best was enough and encourage our tripe to not end up here again.
2959 days 4 hours ago
BrettTheJet21
Definitely have to go with your head
2958 days 22 hours ago
EllaYay
I think everyone did a wonderful job :D
2958 days 7 hours ago
EllaYay
:D
2958 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
I'll go tally the votes.
2958 days 7 hours ago
EllaYay
Ok friend :D
2958 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
*takes urn*
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

I'll read the votes.

*insert crazy tribal song*
2958 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ty (randomized)
2958 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Brett (randomized)

1 vote Ty.
1 vote Brett.
2958 days 7 hours ago
BrettTheJet21
(well this is awkward I just realized I sent my challenge screen shot to the wrong group person... Not lke it would have made a difference)

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!