This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere + Cast Reveal + Twist Reveal

Topic » Premiere + Cast Reveal + Twist..

2960 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
CAST REVEAL + PREMIERE + TWIST REVEAL
We are flying over the Tahiti Islands here in French Polynesia where 18 people will get a change of a lifetime! These people have volunteered to be marooned for 39 days, having to survive with the clothes on their backs. Not only will the castaways have to survive the environment, they will also have to survivor each other. In the end, only 1 will remain and claim the title of Sole Survivor! 39 DAYS. 18 PEOPLE. 1 SURVIVOR!

*helicopter lands*

Tonight, I will be revealing the official cast of KCO’s Survivor: Tahiti as well as the biggest twist in this season.

The #Vairao Tribe, who will always wear orange, will consist of:
XxHowieMxX // Howie
JTthePrince // JT
s73100 // Hali
Jaybirdnifty // Jay
Moondancer63 // Michael-Caleb
bwburke94 // Brendan
Threedevils // Three
coolexchangestudent // DJ
haycsclair // Clair

And the #Papeete Tribe, who will always wear blue, will consist of:
day39 // Day
Jive // Jive
JellyBear // Jelly
Blondelle // Natasha
EllaYay // Ella
tyr3kflame // Ty
BrettTheJet21 // Brett
AntonB // Anton
omggiraffe // Maddie
And now for the twist.

For this season, we will be featuring the IDOL TRIOS Twist ~ Here’s how it’ll work:
I will be mailing 3 sets of people within the same tribe. In 1 set, there will be 3 castaways. Those determined castaways will represent a trio. As a trio, your goal is to make it to merge. As swaps may occur, your trio will still be the same. As the merge begins and none of your trios go home, each of the trios will receive an idol. However, if one of your trios go home, expect no idol to come your way by the merge. Now, this twist is not only crucial for you to have power long-term, it will force you to immediately work with people that is a part in your trio, and the question is, which other trio will you work with?

Anyways, that concludes the cast/twist reveal.
Be sure to send me confessionals in the meantime! Anything that is sent to me regarding the game will be posted to the Viewer’s Lounge. Confessionals are obviously not required, but I pull episode titles from them, they increase your chances of returning in the future, and they also increase your chances of winning awards at the reunion.

If you’re reading this, please immediately proceed to the first Immunity Challenge: (will be posted in a few)
2960 days 8 hours ago
EllaYay
Wow this is wonderful :D
2960 days 8 hours ago
s73100
HI
2960 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Go, Vairao!
2960 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
Only Jive hasn't entered the game so yeah..
2960 days 7 hours ago
moondancer63
Hey

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!