This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion ~ Thailand

Topic » Reunion ~ Thailand

3677 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
Confessionals:
http://kcobedencio.weebly.com/blog/kcos-survivor-thailand-season-2-confessionals

Voting Confessionals:
http://kcobedencio.weebly.com/blog/kcos-survivor-thailand-season-2-voting-confessionals

NOTE:
SOME OF THEM ARE VERY VERY VERY QUITE LONG :) TAKE YOUR TIME READING :)
3677 days 5 hours ago
Eccentro
-_- Honestly I'm not mad that you voted me, I'm mad that when I asked you who you voted you told me 'I voted Daniel with you' and then Sean told me the same thing. For so long I was unsure if you or Sean were lying and I so honestly wanted to believe you weren't lying to me. But you WERE lying to me that whole time. And to make matters worse, if you had voted Daniel I wouldn't have left when I did. And very likely you me and Sean would have been final 3. But noo you chose to keep the self-voter over me. So no I'm not mad at you or hating you for playing the game, I'm mad that you could calmly lie to me about not voting me. I don't care you folded and blindsided me. You could've been honest with me and I would've been understanding. Sure I would've been upset at first but I would've forgiven you by now. -_- As it is I find out that you lied after you submitted us as a duo for another group game. How freaking hard is it to be honest Me? Seriously? HOW HARD? I'm more upset that you lied to me than anything.
3677 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
Before I say good night, I just want to say THANK YOU once again to each and every one of you. You have been absolutely amazing. So many great characters in this cast, and I'm sure some of you will be back soon. Good night, cast of KCO's Survivor: Thailand :)
3677 days 5 hours ago
Eccentro
And now it seems I owe Sean an apology for not believing him that he voted Daniel out with me because it turns out he was true and loyal and 100 with me the whole game. At this point I trust him more than I trust you me. However I do not hate you. I just don't entirely trust you at the moment.
3677 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
By The Way Guys...I think this will be my last season this year cause school starts by June and academics have always been for my focus..and prolly next season would be december2014-january2015 :)

and just so you know...Season 6 Is An All-Stars and It may happen again between April-May 2015 :)
3677 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
1. Daniel only self-voted because of KC fucking up.
2. Danny's self-vote leading to his elimination is NOT a dumb move, because again KC fucked up and only gave 11 hours from when he posted Tribal.
3676 days 19 hours ago
KCObedencio
R'Tia actually, I messaged him that I still need his vote and I extended that Tribal for lacking votes and that time, he was online...
3676 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
You gave 11 hours KC, that's not enough time and you know it.

Everyone knows you need at least 24 hours, because people have lives and live in such varied timezones.

Don't try and defend your sloppy hosting
3675 days ago
KCObedencio
By The Way, I Will Be Giving The Season and Winner's Rankings

Season Rankings:
1. Thailand (Season 2)
2. Guam (Season 1)

Thailand was much, much, much better than Guam...I picked a very good cast and overall, this was a very great and active season! Thanks again for playing guys :D

Winner Rankings:
1. Corinne/CorinneKaplan4460 (Guam ~ Season 1)
2. Me/me2013 (Thailand ~ Season 2)

Me might have played the best social game in the history of KCO's Survivor, however Corinne, on the other side played so far one of the best strategic and physical games, although she was an underdog, she played a perfect game even though she was the villain..On the other hand, Me played the heroic and bubbly sides of her personality...2 very contradicting winners eyy!

Thank you again guys for participating!

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!