This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE CAST

Topic » THE CAST

3787 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who applied for the game! That was an insane amount or applicants :D I read through everyone's applications as well as visited your profiles to check out your activeness on the site, your involvement with other group games, if you're in a frat and who you are friends with. I didn't want to cast more than two people from a frat or circle of friends because that would be a clear advantage to them. Even with the help of a panel of 3 other people it was hard to decide who the lucky 13 would be! I will have more games in the future so I hope that no one's feelings are hurt and you will apply for a future season ^_^ Thank you again <3

The 13 contestants I have chosen to participate in Season 4 are:
(in no particular order)

Rawr121
OhNatalie
Eccentro
Lupie
Colombiano
MickJ
BigBrother06
Griffles
Yoshi9999
SportyGirl22
SomebodyAwesome
Survivorfan007
Kory

First HoH will be announced this Sunday, January 5th around 8 pm est as outlined in the schedule. Reminder that there are not competitions for HoH or POV, but these are chosen by Random.org. I would however recommend getting to know the other players as they will be nominating, saving and voting throughout the game.

Be warned & prepared that we are starting the season off with a twist - Mystery Boxes. This will be explained in a separate post and you will be responsible for responding to it by Saturday evening at 8 pm est :)
3787 days 2 hours ago
survivorfan007
Okay, awesome! Excited to play! Will you be mailing us with updates and events happening so that we don't forget?
3787 days 2 hours ago
Eccentro
Sweet. Wasn't expecting to be cast, but won't complain about being picked. And I agree with survivorfan007's question.
3787 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Yes, I will definitely be mailing every player with information as needed. But it is your responsibility to remember the schedule. The only time we actually meet as a group is Wednesdays at approx 8 pm est :) Other correspondence will be through mail! I am on daily for several hours so I'm definitely not a hard person to get a hold of ;)

Example of how things will work:
HoH will be selected Sunday around 8 pm est and that will be posted here. I will also mail that person that they are HoH and nominations are due by Monday at 8 pm est.

Monday around 8 pm est POV wil be selected and that wil be posted here. I will mail them as well to notify them that they are POV.

We meet Wednesday at 8 pm est for the POV ceremony and final nominations. At that time I will also announce if it is just the contestants or all of Tengaged who votes.

The poll will be open from Wednesday until Sunday around 8 pm est. At that time we find out who is eliminated and who the new HoH is.
Then we repeat the schedule! :)

If the schedule changes, there is a twist or anything information players need to know, I will definitely mail them and post it here.
3787 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
*** CHANGE IN CAST ***

OhNatalie has declined being cast in the game.

Her replacement is Emily7Pop!
3787 days ago
k4r4k
Also, please note that players must respond to the mystery box post by FRIDAY, January 3rd at 8 pm est rather than Saturday as previously mentioned in the above :x
3786 days 7 hours ago
Mickj
Yay!

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!