This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » North Pole- Immunity Challenge..

3392 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Here
3392 days 23 hours ago
2Beastly
oh is it today?
3392 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Thought so...
3392 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
2/3 Online....... ERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
3392 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
lol
3392 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
I wont be able to make it today, :/ Sorry!
3392 days 2 hours ago
Justunreal
here
3391 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
meep lol
3391 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
ALRIGHT! I'm making this obvious right here. The challenge will be happening at 9 P.M. Est. TOMORROW NIGHT. (Friday). Hopefully everyone can make it, if not then we will have to try to convene on Saturday.
3391 days 21 hours ago
2Beastly
okay I can do it tomorrow probably
3390 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
What time is todays challenge?
3390 days ago
MariahAnn
ALRIGHT LETS GET GOING

Levels

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

Welcome to your Immunity Challenge!

This challenge is called “Levels”

The Final Challenge is called “Levels”

There are 4 levels to the challenge. Each will look back on a challenge from this season.

Level 1: Start here: You will have to count to 100 in this forum.

Level 2: Inside a mail are a bunch of scrambled tengaged.com users. When the person get all 10 correct usernames, they will move on.

Level 3: You have to build a boat. Get 5 people (not players or voted out players) outside the game to post *builds boat for [Your name]* once you have completed that, you must row your boat 10 times by saying *rows boat*. MAIL ME WHEN COMPLETEYED

Level 4: I will post a blog in your name and I will mail you the blog. You must get the blog to AT LEAST 100 points. Once you have completed that, Post your blog here.

The first person to post the word I send on mail here will win immunity AND HAVE THE SOLO VOTE TO ELIMINATE!

GO WHEN YOU SEE THIS
3390 days ago
2Beastly
3390 days ago
2Beastly
3390 days ago
2Beastly

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!