This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #9

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #9

3393 days 10 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Jimbo- Congratulations on immunity, how is the immunity going to help you down the road, or are you just keeping it from someone else?
Kolby- Based on the challenge, what kind of person do you believe should be eliminated tonight?
Jerome- This game is rough, who's the roughest player, you think, that has been eliminated so far?
Andrew- You were at immunity and could have won it all if Jimbo hadn't shown up, will this Tribal be the end of you?
Dakota- Two immunitys in a row, and now your down for the count, what happens now?
RiRi- You and Kolby are the only returnees left, neither of you making merge, do you think that's why all the other have been eliminated?
Steve- There are seven people left, about to be six. What do you think that the future holds?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CAN'T VOTE FOR JIMBO
3393 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- Congratulations on immunity, how is the immunity going to help you down the road, or are you just keeping it from someone else?

Actually, I'm not keeping it from anyone

*stands*

I'd like to give immunity away to Kolby
3393 days 10 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*looks at Jimbo*

Whatchoo doing?
3393 days 10 hours ago
dak236
I don't now what happens now? I haven't really been playing too hard. Just been in the right place at the same time.
3393 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
*Looks at Riri*

:O
3393 days 10 hours ago
MariahAnn
Kolby has official been given immunity, which means that Jimbo will be a possible person for elimination and Kolby can not be voted.
3393 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
I don't think im in danger but you never know......
3393 days 7 hours ago
Justunreal
Jerome- This GAME is rough, who's the roughest player, you think, that has been eliminated so far?
Definitely Noah. Why do you think people voted him out.
3393 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Thanks Jim :D
3393 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby- Based on the challenge, what kind of person do you believe should be eliminated tonight?

TBH I would not say the challenge really determines who gets eliminated, it would be based on all of other things also.
3392 days 7 hours ago
MariahAnn
ALRIGHT! There were SO many vote changes that it messed with my brain and my chart of the votes. SO... if I got your vote wrong too bad, at some point you voted for this person. Here we go...

Results:

Dakota- 3
RiRi- 1
Jimbo- 2
Steve- 1

Dakota, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Dakota, the tribe has spoken.
3392 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Why is that stupid bitch, RiRi there? That makes NO sense...
3392 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Riri is queen ;-;

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!