This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #8

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #8

3395 days 13 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Jimbo- Based off your answer to the last question, why are you so confident in your chances of being Sole Survivor?
Paris- This game is down to eight people, what do you think about that?
Kolby- If you could choose one of my former twists to come back, which one would you bring back?
Jerome- What's your Survivor Definition of Trust?
Andrew- Do you believe that this game will have strong competitors as finalists, or weak competitors as finalists?
Dakota- Congratulations on immunity, why do you think that your so good at the challenges?
Daniel- What was going through your mind when Dakota was winning the challenge?
RiRi- You and Steve have returned, do you think that you will be targeted?
Steve- With Noah gone, how does the game open up for you?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CAN'T VOTE FOR DAKOTA!
3395 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
Um I guess that is one less person after me. I hope people can see that I am an asset to them :)
3395 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- Based off your answer to the last question, why are you so confident in your chances of being Sole Survivor?

real g
3395 days 13 hours ago
dak236
I think I'm so good at the challenges because I have no competition. Even with competition I still think I could sleigh all the hohoho's tho.
3395 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
I believe a mix of both
3395 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- What was going through your mind when Dakota was winning the challenge?

at least i got a point
3395 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Hell yeah! I hope that it won't hurt me that much...
3395 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby- If you could choose one of my former twists to come back, which one would you bring back?

The idol twist in Anarchy Island!
3395 days 4 hours ago
Justunreal
Jerome- What's your Survivor Definition of Trust?
Trust someone who is really loyal to you and NEVER backstabbed you in the back
3393 days 14 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:

Daniel- 4
Andrew- 1
Jimbo- 1
Steve- 1
Jerome- 1

Daniel, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Daniel, the tribe has spoken.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!