This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize- Tribal Council #19

Topic » Belize- Tribal Council #19

3444 days 14 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

This game has been going on for a long time, what do you think will happen once you reach "the end", how confident are you in your decisions? Will the jury HATE you?

Votes are due by ASAL P.M. Est. ToNight...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CANNOT vote for Austin.
3444 days 14 hours ago
Sam101101101
Vote Brad off! He will win if you dont
3444 days 14 hours ago
Webly
This game has been going on for a long time, what do you think will happen once you reach "the end", how confident are you in your decisions? Will the jury HATE you?

Reaching the end is insane! I feel confident in the decisions I have made throughout the game. I do not expect the jury to HATE me, but obviously they will have some negative feelings towards everyone left.
3444 days 3 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Can you please tell me what the fuck is going on? I was gone for 14 hours and shit has happened.
3443 days 18 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:
Aydan- 3
Brad- 1

Aydan, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Aydan, the tribe has spoken.
3443 days 18 hours ago
Webly
Goodbye Aydan.
3443 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
3443 days 18 hours ago
Webly
Lol @Robby being Eliza

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!