This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I don't have anything to lose so here it goes...

Topic » I don't have anything to lose..

3448 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Robby is playing the game very well.  He has alliances and had alliances with about everyone.  Here are the alliances he has made or told me he has made in this game.

Myself
Aydan & Anthony
Honey
Me, Sam, Gregory, Ben, and DJ
Austin & Brad

He also says he has talked with everyone at some point or another.  I asked I'm who he has talked to before and he said this:

"ive talked to everyone at one point or another some people never responded and some people ive only really ever sent a couple messages too"

He told me during the immunity challenge that we both won that his next two targets were Aydan & Sam because he said he controlled Honey's vote.  Here:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Like Aydan or Sam
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Like who?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yeah us both winning would be great
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>There's other people I'd rather have go first but maybe she can gob
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yea.  Are you okay with voting Honey?

I'm voting for Robby the next time he's not safe and I think you all should as well.   And if it doesn't work then I go and you can just say you voted me cuz Robby dosen't have your facial expressions to tell if you are lying or not.  I beg you to vote him and if he dosent go now, he WILL win this game.  I will vote for him HANDS DOWN on the jury cuz he played flawlessly.
3448 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0
3448 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
honey literally said you will win if you make it to the end
and idk if you noticed but honeys on the jury...
naoh you've thrown everybody here under the bus
the whole time we worked together you rarely even would let me give a say you'd just stomp your feet and you know what im sick of it
im voting for noah
in the words of honey "  word to the wise if Noah wins its because you let him"
3448 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Robby you betrayed Honey and voted for you.   And I stomped my feet cuz you ALWAYS wanted to pull a blindside.
3448 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
If Robby wins its because you let him.  He is playing everyone perfectly
3448 days 1 hour ago
Webly
Well it looks like one of the biggest players will be leaving very soon.
3448 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
i tried to save honey but it was very obvious there wasnt much i could do and plus back when it was her vs sam she told me she didnt feel like playing anymore
3448 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
If you don't wanna play, you quit.
3448 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
ITS LOGIC
3448 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
quitters quit
honey aint a quitter she said the only reason she didnt quit was because she isnt a quitter and she respects the game and stuff

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!