This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize- Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Belize- Immunity Challenge #12

3457 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
This challenge is dedicated to our fallen contestants, it's "The Fallen Non-Juriest"

If you remember at the beginning of this season i asked all of you WHY you wanted to be in All Stars, and you all sent in a response... I kept them all and that's what we are playing off of. You will be trying to guess which answers belong to who. I will give you all the ELIMINATED PLAYERS reasons and then you must put it in 1-13 Order of who's do you think that is. Some have better hints than others, some might down right give it away... The person with the most correct in the end will win immunity! Everyone understand?

HERE THEY ARE:

Well, I'm going to make my explanation short. I felt like the season I was in was a bit unfair (like stated, the majority of players where 'Medically Removed'), and to put it on top of that, I missed the finale by like, 4 minutes. I feel overall that I'm a pretty strong player, and I'd like a second chance to play a full game.

i want to be in all stars to show people how strong of a player I can be. If I'm gonna get out, I'm going out for trying to pull off a big move or being a threat. I wanna show people what I can do :)

(First of all, I've been in many group games and I've always been active until the end, voted everytime, and sent confessionals so, yeah!) Secondly, I want to be on All-Stars because I need a second chance to prove what I'm fully capable of. A twist ended my game too soon and I feel without it I could've made it to the end. So it's time to get redemption

I Want To Be In All Stars Because I Think I Played An Amazing Game The First Time And It Was Cut Shorter Than I Wanted It To Be. So I Want To Take This Chance As Redemption To Move That Little Inch More And Win Survivor. I Have The Social Game, The Mental Game ANd Definitely Have The Physical Game. So You Should Send Me In There To Get My Redemption And PRove TO You I Have What It Takes TO Become The Sole Survivor

I want to be in all-stars because I didn't really get a chance to play much in my past season. I really want to get a 2nd chance. I also can't wait to play this game again, and love survivor itself.

You know the type of player I was on Red's survivor. I didn't play my 1st season as much because Red's survivor was very time consuming. I did win that season, an you know the type of villain I am and the type of character I have. I believe this is something I can bring to your all stars season. Playing amongst the players who earned the title of All Star would be an honor. I hope to play in your All Star season. Everyone's probably saying they'll win and lie and all that crap that's not true because the moment they get in the game they'll kiss my ass. I'll put them to the test and ware them down, all you have to do is give me a chance. After all I didn't get 4th for nothing.

I sacrificed for 2 frat mates. that shows i am really kind. and i was very strategic in the game

I want to be in all-stars so I can redeem myself. I was unlucky last time and fought really hard, but this time, I'll make sure I won't be in that situation again.

BC I AM A HOT MESS, IM 1 OF THE ONLY PPL TO PLAY SEVERAL SEASONS AND NEVER BE VOTED OFF

I want to be in all stars because I want to prove how good a teammate I am

I wanna play in a fun game and show I can be superior

I just want to play a better game then I did I felt like I floated till f6 but now I want to play a hard game

Because that idiot fighter man called me a floater,
I'm not a floater.

Everyone PLEASE SEND ME IT LIKE THIS:

You have until 7 P.M. Est. Thursday To Do So.
3457 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Kk
3457 days 10 hours ago
Webly
Me when I knew almost no one that's been voted out :x
3456 days 10 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:

Noah- 6/13
Brad- 2/13
Robby- 4/13

Noah, congratulations you have immunity!

ANSWERS:
1. Challus
2. Nick
3. Alexandria
4. Chris
5. Eric
6. Chael
7. Ben
8. Harvin
9. Rab
10. Kriss
11. Maxwell
12. Patricia
13. Shannon

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!