This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize- Tribal Council #4

Topic » Belize- Tribal Council #4

3477 days 13 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Post Your Name For Questions, I'm Not In The mood for making them up for everyone... sorry.

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow Night...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE SOMEONE OFF YOUR TRIBE!
3477 days 13 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell
3477 days 13 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Um IDK who to vote mail me The Vote

Jessica
3477 days 12 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Eric
3477 days 12 hours ago
MariahAnn
Maxwell- You and Robby seemed to be two key players in this past few challenges, why?

Jessica- Are you worried that simple "frookies hatreds" will ruin this game?

Eric- How do you feel about your new tribe against your old tribe?
3477 days 12 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Jessica- Are you worried that simple "frookies hatreds" will ruin this game?

Not at all im just gotta Work Hard
3477 days 11 hours ago
CHAEL
Chael
3477 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
Chael- You were already eliminated, why?
3477 days 7 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Eric- How do you feel about your new tribe against your old tribe?
Well there are a lot more people, so that is for sure scary, but at the same time, better too
3476 days 23 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell- You and Robby seemed to be two key players in this past few challenges, why?

Good question Mariah. A few reasons. Being one of the only ones there is one thing, but there's another big reason. Me and Robby, we have a big rivalry, even though this is our first group game together. We both have a big rep in group gaming, and two chiefs of opposing lands will fight for the others land.
3475 days 20 hours ago
MariahAnn
RESULTS:
Chael- 7
Brad- 2
Nick- 1

Chael, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Chael, the tribe has spoken.
3475 days 18 hours ago
Sam101101101
Bye Chael.
3475 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
YASSSSSSSSS!

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!