This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Anarchy Island- Tribal Council #8

Topic » Anarchy Island- Tribal Council..

3511 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Ahmed- How do you feel about this final five?
Nattie- You and Shannon still have idols, how have you survived without using your idol?
Robby-  How did you feel about Noah?
Shannon- Are you scared that you won't use your idol?
Patricia-  Do you feel threated since you don't have immunity or an idol?

Vote is due by 4 P.M. EST Tomorrow.  if you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. If you want to use your idol then tell me that, remember you CAN NOT VOTE!
3511 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby-  How did you feel about Noah?
i think noah was a very smart guy and he was a huge threat...very strategic and he was working with almost everyone left which was scary and thats why he had to go sometimes he was a little annoying just because of how much control he had for so long haha
3511 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Not scared. I haven't won many immunities so I think I'm good.
3511 days 11 hours ago
FighterMan
I have decided to take this time to write a well thought out post about your beautiful question. I will take each word in this sentence and analyze it to the best of my ability to see what your question really means.

How- Its such a subjective word, like how this how that. It makes me feel weird when i get a question that starts with how. It's as if its a do or die answer, it must be perfect or that how is gonna beat the shit out of me.

Do- Dooodoo, is this implying that this question is shit? :O Or are u saying do something for once cause your a useless trash? Both seem legit. I'l go with option one.

You- Why me? Why is it you and not us. How do us sounds more for the team, having a you just makes me feel selfish :c.

Feel- I feel a lot of things, so this word brings funny thoughts in my head. What i feel right now though is a nice big shit about to come out of my behind. :o

About- This word scares me, it feels like people are in a huge circle shitting talking ABOUT me haha see what i did there? SENTENCE REFERENCE FTW

This- This word makes feel like this tribe is huge. THIS why not that? Must mean something huge is happening.

Final- Final? Final survivor forever? Is this the end of ahmed's survivor games? :o I hope not, ily all.

Five- I want to go to every single one of you right now and give you high fives for being lovely people.

THUS, my answer to your question is this group is ana amazing final five. Worked hard, sad its going to be f4 so i want to vote off a rock.
3511 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
LMAO great answer dude
3511 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
Shannon Has Decided To Use Her Sallito Idol
3511 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
*Watches Contestants awnser questions*

*Nods*

*Writes down on Notepad.*
3510 days 20 hours ago
Nattie
Well, well, well... Doesn't news travel quickly? Unfortunately nobody can vote for me tonight, sorry to disappoint you all as I would like to use my idol! That is all :)
3510 days 19 hours ago
MariahAnn
Nattie Has Decided To Use Her Salltio Idol
3510 days 19 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results
Ahmed- 2
Patricia- 1

Ahmed, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Ahmed, the tribe has spoken

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!