This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Anarchy Island- Tribal Council #2

Topic » Anarchy Island- Tribal Council..

3529 days 12 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Ahmed- Do you feel worried that people will peg you as uncaring or concerning?
Cooper- Are you surprised that Kolby was eliminated?
Connor- Are you worried about four people winning the challenge?
JC- Do you feel uneasy about the way the game has played out?
Jett- Noah used his idol, and now he's safe... do you think this was a good move?
Joey- Kolby was a huge threat and now he's eliminated, do you think that Shannon will be targeted tonight?
Julian- You received an extra idol, how does this feel?
Michael- Congratulations on immunity, do you think that this will help or harm you?
Nattie- Congratulations on immunity, do you feel like the game has learned from last tribal's mistakes of many small alliances?
Noah- Congratulations on immunity, was using your idol the best thing to do?
Robby- Congratulations on immunity, how do you think that Julian got an extra idol?
Shane- What season or survivor do you feel this season will turn into?
Shannon- Are you worried that you will look like the target after what happened with Kolby?
Patricia- You had two votes last time, do you think that you will have more this time?

Vote is due by 4 P.M. EST Tomorrow.  if you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. If you want to use your idol then tell me that, remember you CAN NOT VOTE!
3529 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby- Congratulations on immunity, how do you think that Julian got an extra idol? i guess uh kolby gave it to him lol oh and thanks!
3529 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- You received an extra idol, how does this feel?

It's a good feeling, but also nerve wracking because people might want to come after me now for things out of my immediate control
3529 days 11 hours ago
shaneisdaman
Shane- What season or survivor do you feel this season will turn into?
Anarchy Island, It's a whole different game then regular survivor no tribes everyone has an idol there is a world of possibilities
3529 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah- Congratulations on immunity, was using your idol the best thing to do?
Maybe,  I just wanted to try and get the feel of things.  I know nobody here so it's kinda scary.
3529 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If I am they are really... not thinking strategically.
3529 days 6 hours ago
Nattie
Thanks and yeah I'm not really sure where anyone stands to be fair lol!
3529 days 2 hours ago
diarzibari101
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7106

join my group game if u want to play a fun game
3528 days 16 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:
Julian- 6
Patricia- 3
Shannon- 4
Connor- 1

Julian, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Julian, the tribe has spoken
3528 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Bye Julian. :(

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!