This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cambodia- Tribal Council #6

Topic » Cambodia- Tribal Council #6

3531 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Sam- Why did you and Harvin decide that Alexandria was the right choice to eliminate?
Gregory- Do you feel like the twist was a success?
Ben- Do you feel like your in a good postition in the game or do you think that you are on the loser boat?
DJ- Why do you think that Sam and Harvin voted out Alexandria?
Dane- I gave you extra time, what happened?
Chael- Do you feel like someone that people should be coming to for help, or someone that needs to be scramming to find help?
Harvin- You have been safe twice in a row, once because of the twist, once because of a challenge, do you think that this will make you a target?

Vote is due by 4 P.M. EST Tomorrow.  if you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final.
3531 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- Do you feel like the twist was a success?: I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I guess it depends.
3531 days ago
AHarvin
Harvin- You have been safe twice in a row, once because of the twist, once because of a challenge, do you think that this will make you a target?

I'm already a target. I'm the last one from my tribe, and I'm glad I'm able to win immunity and stay for more.
3531 days ago
coolexchangestudent
Easy. Shes the biggest threat in the tribe.
3530 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:
DJ- 4
Chael- 1
Gregory- 2

DJ, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

DJ, the tribe has spoken.
3530 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
Bye DJ. :(
3530 days ago
coolexchangestudent
Ahhh fuck.

Gg Gregory you have the numbers after all.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!