This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Mechi)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Mechi)

3793 days 21 hours ago
thewinner
Votes due by 6 PM EST tomorrow. If you want to play an idol, notify me. PYN for questions. Nick has immunity and can not be voted off.
3793 days 21 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
me
3793 days 21 hours ago
thewinner
Shane: Another challenge, and another close loss for you. How does it feel to come up short for immunity again?
3793 days 21 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
Shane: Another challenge, and another close loss for you. How does it feel to come up short for immunity again?

im friggin annoyed like I really want immunity and I work so hard
3793 days 21 hours ago
thewinner
Shane: Do you think you needed immunity?
3793 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
ill take a question
3793 days 21 hours ago
thewinner
Jeremy: would you have predicted that three straight Bagmati members have left after we merged?
3793 days 21 hours ago
bigbrother101
hey
3793 days 21 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Question
3793 days 21 hours ago
thewinner
Dan: On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel tonight and why?

Ken: you were voted as most likely to be voted off, and this is the first time since then that  you've been eligible to be voted for. Are you worried?
3793 days 21 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Ken: you were voted as most likely to be voted off, and this is the first time since then that  you've been eligible to be voted for. Are you worried?

Well, naturally I would be. But those votes are probably just opinions, It's impossible to tell how many(if any) of those votes were based on who they planned to get out. Anyway, I feel like I'm less worried than I should be. I know I can't put my guard down, but I need to remember to stand up for myself in this game.
3793 days 2 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
Shane: Do you think you needed immunity?

yea after going into a double tie and getting votes at like every tribal I felt like it was needed
3793 days ago
thewinner
I have all the votes.
3793 days ago
thewinner
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3793 days ago
thewinner
*no one stands*
3793 days ago
thewinner
Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

open group

WPF's Survivor: Nepal

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!