This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Mechi)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Mechi)

3795 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Votes due by 6 PM EST tomorrow. If you want to play an idol, notify me. PYN for questions. Nick and Ken both have immunity and can not be voted off.
3795 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Me plz
3795 days 19 hours ago
bigbrother101
qeustion plz
3795 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Nick: How does immunity feel?

Dan: Your name came up a lot in the challenge, including who was most likely to win. Is this a good or bad thing?
3795 days 19 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Question
3795 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Immunity feels great! I felt ok about this tribal, but this completely reassures me
3795 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Ken: You were voted as most likely to be voted out, but you won immunity. Does that feel like a big middle finger to the rest of the cast or what?
3795 days 19 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Ken: You were voted as most likely to be voted out, but you won immunity. Does that feel like a big middle finger to the rest of the cast or what?

Well, it only does if you let it feel like that. Like the elephant in the room metaphor. I mean, sure, it was hilarious irony. But it was coincidental irony completely, and I'm not rubbing my immunity in anyone's face. My point is, I don't plan on it being a middle finger.
3795 days 19 hours ago
bigbrother101
Dan: Your name came up a lot in the challenge, including who was most likely to win. Is this a good or bad thing?
Thats  a terrible thing... i mean its nice to hear but it also puts a target on my chest and
i was voted the meanest... so why not keep the meanest guy around hes the one taking the blame
3795 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
question
3795 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Jeremy: What are your thoughts on being named the least deserving to be here?
3795 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
Jeremy: What are your thoughts on being named the least deserving to be here?

People think I don't deserve to be here because I've been playing a very quiet game, that's all. I do deserve to be here. I've survived seven out of eight tribal councils, I survived a rock draw, and I'm still in the final eight, just like everyone else. I also would have won today's challenge if it weren't for random.org, so if they feel I don't deserve to be here, let them.
3795 days 18 hours ago
bigbrother101
i did the same thing jeremy... what he is saying is that everyone deserves to be here and i think jeremy does deserved to me here.. he earned his spot here... while everyone else had immunity wins and they didnt have to vote someone out... we did so i dont think jeremy is the least deserving
3795 days 11 hours ago
Dejaman
well, Ashley still doesn't deserve it. she hasn't even bothered to show up for any challenge. last time I saw her was in one comment during the first challenge at all.
3795 days 10 hours ago
Marty093
me :)
3795 days 1 hour ago
bigbrother101
ill take another qeustion

open group

WPF's Survivor: Nepal

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!