This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ARDENNES APPLICATIONS

Topic » ARDENNES APPLICATIONS

3217 days 1 hour ago
CrazyCourtney0
Name you want to go by in the game: Courtney
Color level: Dark Green

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes, I have.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I think I'm a villain because I'm very blunt, I'm very honest, and I'm not afraid to lie to a couple of bitches and betray as well, I mean, I'm just a bitch.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yeah, I've played a lot. I've won the third season of The Power Struggle, I got 2nd on Red's Survivor: Papua New Guinea and lost by one vote, and I got 4th on Winner and Prez's Survivor: Bali.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yeah, I can participate then.
3217 days 1 hour ago
theaterhype28
Name you want to go by in the game: Arizona

Color level: Orange

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes, I love it!

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I can be both whenever i need to be. i don't take any crap but I am also very nice.

Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?: Yes, I have

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes, I can :)
3217 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Name you want to go by in the game: Daniel
Color level: Purple

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain? Villain
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yep

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): 4-6 is good but rarely I can make 7
3216 days 12 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Name you want to go by in the game: Parvati
Color level: Purple

Have you watched Survivor before?: every season multiple times (i own 3 seasons)
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: a Villian
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? yes i have (i have an old account i'll message you about)

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes since i got a job that is morning shifts now yay me so more active for group games bitches <3
3216 days 6 hours ago
Ace99
Name you want to go by in the game: Noah
Color level: light green

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: heroic villain
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yes. I got 2nd in W&P's Survivor Eritrea. My brother is JB, and he won Survivor: Zanzibar and got 6th in HvV.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3215 days 14 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Name you want to go by in the game: Joe
Color level: Black

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yeah, I love survivor :)
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: A villain.. In most group games I come off as a villain, but I'm always loyal to people that are with me (in same alliance) but if you're against me, you better watch out because that's when the villain comes out. But to my alliance, I'm super loyal.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yeah.. I played Suitman's survivor, Winner and Prez's survivor, Link's survivor, Ramanik's Big Brother, NJ's survivor and that's it :D Planning to play more since it's summer and I'm super active.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes this times ARE PERFECT in the summer for me. And OFC I can compete in NON-live challenges as well.

Super excited to play :DDD If I get cast ofc..
3215 days 1 hour ago
CorinneKaplan4460
SURVIVOR 22: ARDENNES WILL PREMIERE MID-LATE JULY!

Name you want to go by in the game: Corinne
Color level: Orange

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes hence the username
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Villain
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? yes! Check my profile if u want to see

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3210 days 13 hours ago
Brycemusser
Name you want to go by in the game:Bryce
Color level:yellow
Have you watched survivor before?of course
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain? Villain
Have you played any group games on tengaged before? Not yet but I'm planning to
Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges (with live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST ) :yes

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!