This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st Duel: Alyssa vs. Ryan

Topic » 1st Duel: Alyssa vs. Ryan

3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
.:ALYSSA VS. RYAN:.

Come on in guys.

Welcome Alyssa and Ryan to the Redemption Island arena! Throughout the season, duels will be held here, and you guys will be fighting for a spot back into the game. It's going to take a lot! Especially for you guys who were voted out early, but never say never! I am excited to have two such strong players as you in the very first duel, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Let's get to it!

Today's duel will be quite similar to what the other contestants still in the game are doing.

You will be competing in a sliding puzzle!

http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/redemption-island-3/

The person who is able to finish the puzzle in the FASTEST TIME wins the duel and gets to compete against the two people who will be voted out next. The loser will be the FIRST person out of Survivor: Comoro Islands!

To submit a score, you PM me a screenshot of your time when you’re finished with the puzzle if you’re happy with the time you got, upload it to tinypic.com (or whatever website you want to use) and send a PM to me with a link. Please do not try to cheat. It is very easy to tell if you changed something in their time/score!

You have 22 hours to PM me a link to a screenshot of you score. Winner moves on to the next duel. Loser is out for good.

Good luck to the both of you!
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
oXAlyssaXo:

*Walks in in front of Ryan with pissed off face*
*Smiles at the Pamanzi tribe*
*Looks at Candice*
Thanks Candice for telling the whole tribe I was voting them privately because you were pissed I blindsided you in another game. Good revenge sweetie! Just know that that doesn't really make you an All-Star hon. I'll see you when I get back in this game and take you out.
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
candiceS27:

Alyssa u wanted to take me out and u had the nerve to try and get me to vote out mikle soo hung get to stepin ! :)) u gonna go home soon ... u to sneakie and shady
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
oXAlyssaXo:

I'm the sneaky one, honey girl your the one who told EVERY tribe member that I was voting them. And I'm the sneaky one here ok. *Looks at Leli* Can you believe her? *Laughs*
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
candiceS27:

bitch stfu and do ur shit I told only mickle cause u where after him  remember that little pm ?? and stop casuing drama at redemption u just a fake drama queen and if u come back which u wont ill send ur ass back as fast as I did the first time cause I don't like liars soo stfu and do ur shit and plz leave me alone and stop trying to be the center of attentiion
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
oXAlyssaXo:

Ok we never PM'd because I never wanted to allign with  liar like you which u clearly showcased. I voted you you at the last tribal and u voted me along with ur army of Pamanzi morons who actually believed your lies. And Im always the center of attention i dont even have to try to do that
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
candiceS27:

drama queen stop fucking getting pissed at me I don't lie like you I told what u were doing u where canpaining to get mickle out and I warned him and I know from last time u just a lying drama queen bitch soo why fight ?
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
oXAlyssaXo:

This is all I'm gonna say babe. I did not want Mickle out he was my only ally so can you stop telling lies it's just making you look worse
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
candiceS27:

lmao bitch stfu !!!! mickle was the one u wanted out WHEN U FUCKING PRIVATE MESSAGED ME BITCH soo stop lying just like u did last game
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
MicklePickle20:

When did this came about me
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
levonini:

goodluck bitches  :D
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
oXAlyssaXo:

It never did Mickle.
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
candiceS27:

it did when Alyssa knew I hated her and had the nerve to ask me to vote out mickle and I wasn't gonna vote him out
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
oXAlyssaXo:

Just shut up bitch and let me win this duel
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Leli14:

Okay, let's get to the result of the very first Redemption Island duel here in Comoro Islands.

Good luck to both you Alyssa, and you, Ryan!

Alyssa, you were able to solve the sliding puzzle in....
558 seconds!

A very good score! Let's see if Ryan was able to beat it...

Ryan, you got a score that said...
Nothing! Ryan never submitted a score, which means...

Congratulations Alyssa, you stay alive on Redemption Island, and will live to fight another day! Great job!

Ryan, it's time for you to leave. Toss your buff in the fire and head out.

Alyssa, I'll see you in 24 hours for your second duel, where two more people will be joining you!
3854 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
oXAlyssaXo:

*Cries with hapiness and flips off Candice*
SEE YA AGAIN SOON BITCH!
*Hugs Ryan and walks off with torch*

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!