This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Tribal Council #4 - Kalayaan

Topic » [S2] Tribal Council #4 -..

2667 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Come on in Kalayaan...

Lorde, Tomas, grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

In a short time, one of you will be the fourth person voted out of Survivor Palawan.

Questions for tonight:

Are there still loyalties to original tribe lines, or are the lines faded?

How frustrating is it to lose the challenge by one point?

Do idols play a factor in tonight's vote?

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW (2/1) @ 6 PM EASTERN. VOTES WILL BE READ ON SKYPE CALL IF WE HAVE PROPER ATTENDANCE. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, you must let me know before then.
2667 days 21 hours ago
TR1364
I don't fucking know to be honest, but like, I better notz be going home tonight because I actually care about this game and I signed up knowing that I was going to come and I was going to try my best in every single competition that I take part in, if I literally get a 4th out boot just because of my orginal tribe line, I'm calling bullshit on everything, just because we lost a challenge by one point. idol? IDOLS?! THERE'S IDOLS?!?!? Well, time to look for one.

If anyone wants to talk to me, go ahead, but if you weren't at today's competition, don't bother.
2667 days 21 hours ago
Daulton7996
I think that Tribal loyalties are in place, yes, but I also think people have bonded with the new tribemates.

Well, this happened before for original Kalayaan, so I'm used to it, but it doesn't make it any less aggravating. It pisses me off tbh.

I hope no one has an Idol yet, but if they do, it might come into play. I'm not sure what will happen tbh.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now is the time to do so.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
*nobody stands*

I'll read the votes.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Lorde.

SELF-VOTE
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Tomas.

One vote Lorde, one vote Tomas.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Third vote...
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Lorde.

Two votes Lorde, one vote Tomas.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Fourth vote...
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Tomas.

That's two votes Lorde, two votes Tomas, one vote left.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Fifth vote...
2666 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
The fourth person voted out of Survivor Palawan...
*flips vote*

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!