This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #12 - Benota

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #12 -..

2707 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Hudson- You received 16 coins at the challenge today-- far more than anyone else. Do you think this is a good sign or an omen?
Zach- You are officially the last Matara member standing. How do you feel about your chances of staying tonight?
Jake- Congratulations on winning immunity and a guaranteed spot in the top six. Do you think you needed it tonight?
Nick- Do you think the trend will finally break and an original Beruwala will be sent home, or do you think Beruwala will remain strong tonight?
Chandler- What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Alex- Will the tribe be united or split on tonight's vote?
Connor- Who do you consider to be the biggest threat to win this game at the current moment?

VOTES WILL BE READ TOMORROW @ 7 PM EASTERN, FOLLOWED BY A LIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! YOU CAN SWITCH YOUR VOTES AS MANY TIMES AS YOU'D LIKE UNTIL THEN. FAILURE TO VOTE WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.
2707 days 3 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Hudson- You received 16 coins at the challenge today-- far more than anyone else. Do you think this is a good sign or an omen?

You never really know. It could be because i'm a friend to a lot of people. However, the paranoid side of me is saying that everyone is giving me their coins because they didn't want me to win immunity. So yeah, you never really know.
2707 days 3 hours ago
Brandt69
Nick- Do you think the trend will finally break and an original Beruwala will be sent home, or do you think Beruwala will remain strong tonight?

Hmm idk julie ;)
2706 days 20 hours ago
Cornelia
Jake - Congratulations on winning immunity and a guaranteed spot in the top six. Do you think you needed it tonight?

Thank you! Well during the Chris vote, I was told that someone from original Beruwala was trying to flip a few others to vote with original Matara to try and get me voted out which worried me a lot so I believe I may of needed immunity tonight incase that move was trying to be pulled off this tribal.
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
I'll read the votes.
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Connor.

(self-vote)
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Zach.

(self-vote)
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Third vote...
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Hudson.

One vote Connor, one vote Zach, one vote Hudson.
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Fourth vote...
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Nick.
2706 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Fifth vote...

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!