This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #10 - Benota

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #10 -..

2716 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Johnny- Congratulations on winning immunity once again. Are you worried that two consecutive immunity wins will have the others perceive you as a threat?
Hudson- How has the dynamic of the tribe changed since you've been merged?
Chris- The last two people voted off were both original Matara, and as an original Matara, are you concerned about that trend continuing here tonight?
Zach- You're also an original Matara. After seeing Hufus and Clumsy bite the dust since the merge, are you concered it will be you tonight?
Jake- As an original Beruwala, do you think that Matara will lose another member tonight?
Nick- Do you feel in danger tonight? Who do you think will be getting votes?
Chandler- At what point in the game will everyone start to think about what their jury plea? How important is it to start building your resume early?
Alex- You got two votes at the last tribal council. Do you feel a bit uneasy about tonight's vote?
Connor- Do you think that tonight's vote is going to be split, scattered, or united?

VOTES DUE TOMORROW AT 7 PM EASTERN WHERE THEY WILL ALSO BE READ! FAILURE TO VOTE WILL RESULT IN A SELF VOTE.
2716 days 4 hours ago
Aquamarine
Johnny- Congratulations on winning immunity once again. Are you worried that two consecutive immunity wins will have the others perceive you as a threat?

Eh. The way I see it I really haven't been much of a strategic threat and I've barely interacted with anyone. I guess challenge wins can be threatening if combined with other things, but right now I wouldn't even vote for myself to win. I don't think consecutive challenge wins is impressive.
2716 days 4 hours ago
brontesonly
Alex- You got two votes at the last tribal council. Do you feel a bit uneasy about tonight's vote?

I got two votes, Last tribal which i was very shocked but, This tribal council i'm not going to say i dont expect votes anything can happen in Survivor. But hey, Idk if i'm going to get votes!
2716 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- The last two people voted off were both original Matara, and as an original Matara, are you concerned about that trend continuing here tonight?

If the trend continues, I have a 50% chance of going. I'd say I'm slightly nervous, Jeff.
2716 days 4 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Hudson- How has the dynamic of the tribe changed since you've been merged?

Not really. It's still been Mataras vs Beruwala. But you know this is Survivor, so you don't really know whether if there are people who want to get out of the minority and join the majority or if it's the other way around.
2716 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Chandler- At what point in the game will everyone start to think about what their jury plea? How important is it to start building your resume early?

Well i think the time for jury plea started on the first day. any drastic change in gameplay from anyone will set off a red flag and could make them a target.
2716 days 2 hours ago
Cornelia
Jake- As an original Beruwala, do you think that Matara will lose another member tonight?

Who knows? It could happen, but then again it could not. Nothing is certain in this game. There has been talk of a member of Beruwala approaching members from Matara to try and get me voted out at tribal, so the minority then forms a majority. If it happens or not we will have to see. So tonight I'm very nervous.
2715 days 11 hours ago
Lacrimosa
I'm going to completely ignore my question as its the same one I got last time and I think there's more pressing matters to address.

I don't really do all this sketchiness and paranoia (not my style)......so here's what I've just heard/read.

Despite me not being online for the past 24 hours (as I was traveling), my mails have exploded with people trying to sway me in seventy different directions. Then, some people have also mailed me "I heard you were saying or doing this, is is true?" and it really irks me considering I haven't even replied to a single mail this round yet.....

Anyways, Connor, to answer your question, I have no idea what this vote will be like - all I can say is that it won't be the same atmosphere at the vote reveal as the past two councils.
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
I'll read the votes.
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Chris.
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Chris.
2715 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Third vote...

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!