This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2: Expansion

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2:..

3367 days 5 hours ago
Ghoul
Come on in guys. Some guy named Kyle, voted out at the last Tribal Council. I hope he has a fun time in our Loser’s Lodge, brought to you by Lowe’s.

For this challenge I’d like to test your creativity and business sense.

Each division has been assigned to design and place a sport’s team somewhere in the state. This can be for any of the major sports leagues.

So basically you need to come up with this: What sport are you investing in, where will your franchise be located, a franchise name, a franchise color scheme, a franchise logo/uniform set (optional, you can use an existing logo from some other team as long as its reconfigured slightly or from a team I won’t recognize (so no major sports leagues basically) ), will your franchise a chance of lasting (consider any nearby competition, population figures, the state’s general interest in a sport). These are the basic parameters that will be considered by the judging panel.

Your proposals will be graded on a few things.

-Creativity (How unique your theme is, how much you stand out, how the color scheme flows, if the name/logo are nice (Logos are optional, you will not be docked for not creating a logo, but you may receive extra credit for having one), things like that) (Ten Points available, Eleven if a logo is present)

-Business Sense (How sound your proposal is, chances of it being profitable, things like that) (Ten Points available)

-Effort (How much time looks like it was put in, having as many as people possible have some input, etc. For this reason I would like to be included in any mails about the process so I can see who’s submitting what input etc.) (5 Points Available)

So there will be 25 points possible for your submission. There will be three judges (myself included as one) so you will be graded out of 75 points. The Division with the highest point total will win immunity and a share in their fictional franchise.

Any questions? Feel free to bombard me because this is a very particular challenge.
3367 days 5 hours ago
Ghoul
Also: The deadline will be tomorrow at 7 EST.
3367 days 4 hours ago
bearclaw1212
cool! this series went heavier on the architect theme than I had predicted, but I like it :D
3367 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
TY, yeah i've themed it entirely off of the logo
3367 days 4 hours ago
Nostalgic
So is it only one submission per team or can each person submit their own?
3367 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
One submission per division, it's a group effort/vision type thing
3367 days 4 hours ago
Nostalgic
Cool
3366 days 5 hours ago
bearclaw1212
how do we know who submitted?
3366 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
Deadline
3366 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
I did not receive a proposal from Navajo that fit the requirements so Apache wins immunity!
3366 days 4 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
thank god
my proposal was literally so bad i only did it because it was better than nothing

open group

Ghoul's Survivor: AMA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!