This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS!

Topic » APPLICATIONS!

3377 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
Applications will be submitted to me via mail in order to cut down on pregame alliances and competition scoping.

Please note, that as I return to Survivor hosting, I am looking for an extremely active, outgoing cast. If you do not think you'll be able to fully devote yourself to the game, regularly attend challenge, or submit confessionals, please refrain from applying until a better time.

Here is the application:

First and Last Name (can use pseudo last name):
Hometown (again, can use pseudo hometown if concerned about privacy):
Have you played Ghoul's Survivor before?:
Have you played in other group games before? If so, which?:
Can you attend most challenges? (Most live challenges will be between 7 and 8 EST, barring strange exceptions which will be negotiable in game):
Will you send confessionals?:
Will you be active?:
Compare yourself to a real Survivor or give me a brief synopsis of your usual approach to group games:

Again, please send these to me via mail. Thank you!
3377 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
The game will probably start in a week or so, assuming all spots have been filled by then.
3377 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
Also, the prize for winning will be a $20 dollar gift card. It can be for whatever, I'll let the winner decide what they want it to be and ill get it for them (Amazon, Visa, Itunes, etc.)

open group

Ghoul's Survivor: AMA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!