This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11 - The Ring

Topic » Episode 11 - The Ring

2190 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe vs. Meli

This is the final ring elimination challenge. This challenge is LIVE, so we need to do this at a time you both can be online, preferably sometime either today or tomorrow, but I can make Monday after 8pm EST work.

Let me know when ya'll can do this.

You will want access to a computer to play this
2190 days 3 hours ago
Solinne64
I cant be here after 6PM...
2189 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
We may somehow postpone or I may have to tweak the challenge to be non-live

I forgot last night, but I just recalled this morning Meli was leaving for a cruise this morning (she told me this a while ago) and I don't know what her internet/cell service is like on a ship.
2189 days 11 hours ago
Solinne64
Nob-live would probably be better
2189 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
We will see though first even if she can get online.

If she's going to be just offline for a week without access to log in even, that may be different
2188 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
how long are we going to wait out of curiosity
2188 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'm gonna see if she hits 3 days first

I think if it goes to that point, then that's a pretty clear sign she cannot even get on TG or skype
2188 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In that case, then we'll have to move on to the Final, only because that will have such an extended deadline on it as well, due to the non-live/size of the challenge/my own lack of availability this week, and I know in applications I said this game would hopefully be done by the end of April.

Unless ofc everyone wants to wait for her to come back. I was told she was leaving Saturday, but I wasn't told how long said cruise was going to be, other than asking how the final was gonna work (which I told her it was going to be non-live, but no guarantee it'd be done before this week) and if the game could be post-poned a week, which I also said I couldn't guarantee
2188 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Which the asking for a week, I assume meant it's a week-long cruise, but I am not 100% sure
2188 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Yeah lmao idk if I can wait that long since this upcoming weekend I’m moving back home to San Antonio and I’d rather not have to rush to finish the final before then :/
2187 days 23 hours ago
Lalisa
I'd rather we just continue on the game, I feel bad for Meli but getting this game over with is in everyone's best interest and it sucks that she is on a cruise and has no access to the internet but that's just the way the cookie crumbles and the show must go on.. :/
2187 days 15 hours ago
Solinne64
Yeah, it sucks for her but in pretty much every group games, a 3 days inactivity means you’re excluded from the game..
2187 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Yeah i figured ya'll would rather get this over with.

She hit 3 days this morning. Chloe by default wins the ring
2183 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
It's ok :) I expected that xD

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!