This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 11 - Challenge

2192 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Anthony // Chili // Chloe // Christian // Meli

Welcome to your final EPISODE of the season. Yes, You read that correctly. You have not made it to the Final Challenge just yet. You didn't think I'd let you all off that easy would you?
-----
Basically here is a summary of how this episode is going to go:

-Final 5 --- the first half of this episode
• A regular challenge will take place. 1st/2nd place finishers will advance to the Final Challenge. 3rd/4th place finishers will have to fight in a final elimination ring, where only the winner will advance to the Final Challenge. 5th place finisher in this regular challenge will be automatically eliminated on the spot.

-Final 3 --- the second half of this episode
• The final three will compete in the final challenge. Winner of that, wins the season.

Of those three last challenges/rings in this final episode, ONLY the RING DUEL in the first half of the episode is a LIVE challenge. The FINAL CHALLENGE IS NON-LIVE, and you will get a few days to work on it.

This next REGULAR CHALLENGE (the one where 1st/2nd advance, 3rd/4th duel, 5th is out) IS NON-LIVE as well, and you will have an extended period of time to complete it.
-----
I will be posting the rules for the regular challenge tomorrow @ 3pm EST. The challenge will not begin until 6pm EST - so you have time to figure out your strategy and everything, and for other reasons you'll find out at 3pm. You will have at least 2 full days to complete this challenge, so there will be no excuse for not participating.

If you have any questions at all, please ask me and I'll reply ASAP (please do not message on skype though due to it being down, if you need to PM me)
2192 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
oh wow
2192 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
perfect!
2192 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
sweet
2192 days 14 hours ago
Solinne64
Alright, let’s do this!
2192 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
sorry this is a little late. got side tracked doing stuff around my house
2192 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
“Prove It”

Today’s challenge is a simple test of willpower, that will help determine who gets to advance to the final and who does not.

I’m going to give you your own TG group for this challenge. You will need to post in a designated forum every hour - meaning when you post, you must wait a full hour before posting again.

You will have 24 hours to do your posting. Each post you make in that time frame that is done properly (meaning you waited the full hour time limit) will give you a point. You guys already know how the placements in this affect your future game.

In the event of a tie, whoever started first of those tied will get the better placement. If somehow that doesn’t break the tie, Chatzy breaks it.

You will have until 6pm EST on Saturday to complete this challenge. You may start your 24 hours whenever you’d like with the first post in your group, but you must message me on TG before starting that you’re about to start (even if I am offline at the time). This is mandatory so that you cannot delete your starting post and reset yourself if you make an error early on and I haven’t been online in a while to notice it. Failure to send me the mail before starting will result in any progress you make not counting, and you will be asked to re-do it, regardless if you still even have 24 hours left to complete the challenge.

Any Questions, feel free to ask.

I will be mailing you invitations to your respective groups shortly.
2192 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
I sent you all your invites for the groups

if you didn't get it, let me know RIGHT AWAY so i can add you

skype is working again, so feel free to message me there too
2189 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright it's 6pm, so the challenge is officially over.
2189 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
and I have the results
2189 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
RESULTS

1st - Christian (24 points)
2nd - Chili (23 points)
3rd - Chloe (15 points)
4th - Meli (11 points)
5th - Anthony (8 points)
2189 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Which means, congratulations to Christian and Chili. You have both won this challenge and will get to compete in the final.

Chloe and Meli, you both avoid elimination right now, but you will be fighting in the ring to determine which one of you joins Christian and Chili in the final.

Anthony, as the last-place finisher, that means you have lost this challenge. I'm sorry, but this ends your time on Vendettas. Take care of yourself.
2189 days 23 hours ago
Solinne64
Congrats Christian & Chili 🙌🏼
Good luck Meli, may the best win 😘
And sorry Anthony, you did great 💪🏼
2189 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
RIP anthony me amo <3

gl meli and chloe!
2189 days 20 hours ago
Lalisa
i love u anthony! :(
yay final 3, congrats christian and gl chloe and meli!!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!