This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 15

Topic » BB2 - Day 15

2331 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe has nominated Rich and Zyler.

Here is your PoV competition. You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Veto decision will be due within 2 hours of results, so if you're at all worried you might not make it in time to post a decision should you win, send me ahead of time what you plan to do.
-----
“Typing Test”

In this flash challenge, you all need to play in an online typing test to see how fast you can type out a paragraph without spelling words incorrectly.

http://www.typingtest.com/

Using the “2-minute test” and whichever paragraph you prefer out of the options, you can take as many attempts as you want before screenshotting and submitting your score.

The numbers of mistakes you make will be subtracted from your WPM (words per minute) score, to create your final score.

The houseguest with the best final score will win the Power of Veto. The sole WPM score will be the tiebreaker. After that, it’s Chatzy.

You have until 7:40pm EST tomorrow to submit a score.

Any Questions?
2329 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
ok sorry i am late. was busy with family last night that stayed way later than expected
2329 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Results
-----
Chloe - 12
Liam - 47
Rich - Did Not Compete
Ryan - 54
Zyler - 62
2329 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
ZYLER WINS THE POWER OF VETO!
2329 days 16 hours ago
NoChildSupport
Didn't even notice we had this comp. I got 67 just now lol
2329 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
Grats Zyler
2329 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
FINALLY WON A COMP!!!

Can I do the Veto ceremony now?
2329 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@zyler yeah you can
2329 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hello everyone and welcome to the Veto ceremony as the Veto winner yada yada yada y'all already know.

I have decided to
USE the power of veto on MYSELF

I know, I know...please hold your shock and disbelief!

Chloe, since I have just vetoed one of your nominations you must now name a replacement nominee!
2329 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe, you have until 6pm tonight to post a renom
2329 days 9 hours ago
Solinne64
Alright, this is the toughest decision for me so far in this game. Both of you going up has pros and cons, and I love the both of you which makes this decision even harder.
Ultimately, I have played this game with intelligence but mostly with loyalty and integrity, and this is why despite having deals with both of you, I have been close to someone since Day 1, and this is the person I am going to save tonight.

My replacement nominee is...

LIAM
2329 days 9 hours ago
Solinne64
Liam, you are an amazing dude, but you've played a hell of a game as much as Ryan did, but ultimately you have been an over the top player this season and are a strong contender to win. Hope the good player that you are will understand my decision.
Rich, Liam, may the best of you stay!
2329 days 8 hours ago
kingLiam
Well, this day had to come, but if you are smart, you have to get the floater who's stealing one of the 2 spots in the end. Instead someone who's most of the jury is bitter towards, because Michael doesn't speaks to me, Crypt basically called me out in his eviction, Brady is Brady and Jonah hates me because he went out in my HOH. I have no shot at winning, 0% is my chances to win against either Ryan, Chloe and Zyler. If you vote to keep me in the house, i will serve as a pawn, and gladly throw the remaining competitions. Then you can easily beat me, i have nno chance, so who do you prefer, someone who the jury hates, dislikes and even wants me dead and will drag all the way or someone who you can say meh like Rich. It's up to you

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!