This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 11

Topic » BB2 - Day 11

2337 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Jonah has nominated Brady and Liam for eviction.

This PoV competition is non-live, so I'm giving it to you all now. The 6 who play in the veto will be determined from those who compete, and Chatzy if needed (same rules, HoH and noms guaranteed get to play/have scores counted if they submit one).
-----
“Sliders”

In this flash mental competition, you all need to solve the slide puzzle below. When you get a score you like, send me a screenshot of it.

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/big-brother-veto-4/

You can only submit once.

NOTE: For your screenshot to count, you must have your Tengaged profile open in the shot like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . This is to prevent cheating. Failure to do this correctly, and your screenshot will not be accepted, and you will be asked to provide a new one, or you’re score will be a zero.

The houseguest who completes this puzzle in the fastest time will win the Power of Veto. If there is a tie, then the amount of moves will be used as the tiebreaker.

IMPORTANT: So the time/moves don’t automatically reset to 0 upon completion, you cannot be logged in to the the puzzle’s site. When a score pop-up comes up, you can close that small pop up, and your time/moves will still be visible.

You have until 9pm EST tonight to submit your screenshots.

Any Questions?
2337 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
VETO RESULTS

only two of you played in veto: Liam and Ryan

Times:
Liam - 123
Ryan - 114

RYAN WINS THE POWER OF VETO

Ryan you have 2 hours to post a veto decision.
2337 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm crying
2337 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Okay so I thought about what I was going to do, and I have came to a decision. It really wasn't the easiest, but I beat Liam fair and square and Brady didn't care enough to even compete. So I'm going to be NOT using the POV. Gl Brady and Liam
2337 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Final noms are Brady and Liam

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!