This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 2

Topic » BB2 - Day 2

2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
check in for veto
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
10 mins to check in
2353 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
Here!
2353 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
check in closed
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
well this is gonna be anticlimactic and fast
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Brady vs. Liam for the veto

gl
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Backwards Recall”

In this mental competition, you’re all going to have to guess words I will spell backwards, one at a time, to either earn a point, or eliminate a fellow houseguest.

I will begin each round by spelling a word backwards, one letter at a time. When you think you know the answer, hit your buzzer by posting *buzzes in*

When you buzz in, you only have 10 seconds to post your answer, or you automatically forfeit the right to guess that round, and it will go to whoever buzzed in next, or I’ll re-continue spelling the word backwards until another houseguest buzzes in. You may only buzz in once per round.

If you guess correctly, you will have two choices - keep two points for yourself, or take one point for yourself and eliminate one of the other competitors from the competition outright.

The first houseguest to score five points, or the last houseguest standing, wins the Power of Veto.

Any Questions?
2353 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
Great
2353 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
ok
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
oops did brady leave
2353 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
sp, what happens?
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
i will give him 2 mins. if he's still offline then youd win by default
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
ok he's still gone so i guess you win by default
2353 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
that was a very inact way to start the season..fun

Liam you have 2 hours to make a veto decision
2353 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
So, i won veto

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!