This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 10

Topic » BB1 - Day 10

2391 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHECK IN CLOSED
2391 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright Kara and Ryan are here, so they play.

We have room for four more

However, only Steve, Stuart, and Nolan are here for the other spots, so we compete with five today
2391 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Playing:

Kara
Nolan
Ryan
Steve
Stuart
2391 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
gl guys
2391 days 14 hours ago
born2pizza
I don't need your luck.
2391 days 14 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
gl!
2391 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“OTEV”

In this memory competition, you’re all going to need to remember past competitions this season.

Each round, I will describe a challenge that has been played previously this season. You then need to race to mail me two separate messages.

First, you need to mail me, *sits on mat*. Second, you need to mail me the correctly spelled name of the challenge described.

If you’re correct, you’re safe. If you’re wrong, you need to send a third mail saying *slides back down slope* to me, and then repeat the first two mails with the altered answer in the second mail.

The last houseguest in each round to get it right is eliminated, and the last houseguest standing wins the Power of Veto.

Any Questions?
2391 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
do we wait for a response after the initial *sits on mat* mail? or just send our second mail immediately?
2391 days 14 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
oh so we dont have to wait for everyone to get up the slop to tell you our answer?
2391 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Kara

no you wanna send both as fast as possible, but they have to be in order
2391 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Stuart

correct. I will let you know in mails if you guess wrong or right.
2391 days 14 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Oh ok
2391 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Are there any other questions or are we good to begin?
2391 days 14 hours ago
born2pizza
i dont understand
2391 days 14 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
IM HER

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!