This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 9

Topic » BB1 - Day 9

2389 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 3rd place, with a 44.4%.....NOLAN

18 votes total in the poll.
2389 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Which means it's down to Kara and Stuart
2389 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 2nd place, with a 35%.....STUART

20 votes total in the poll.
-----
Which means, in 1st place, with a perfect 25%.....KARA

24 votes total in the poll.
2389 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CONGRATULATIONS KARA

YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD
2389 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Kara, you have until 4pm EST tomorrow to make your nominations.
2389 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
Oh wow!
2388 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

I will turn the two keys of the nominees and their face will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...
Sasha

The second houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...
Ryan

I have nominated you both as you are a strong duo in the house. You win competitions, you have strong social games, you came in here with a previously forged friendship/loyalty, and I can see either of you winning this whole thing. You're both up as I know good and well that if I nominated only one of you, the other would manage to win pov, pull the other off the block, and you'd both be safe. Whether you respect it or not, I have to play strategically. So...I am nominating two fierce competitors and am giving you the opportunity to save yourself with veto.  Good luck to both of you.
2388 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
also i talked to you both before hand, but if you'd like to discuss anything else you are more than welcome to message me
2388 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ryan & Sasha have been nominated

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!