This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2439 days 21 hours ago
Sebby
me for a question
2439 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
I never imagined myself sitting at the end tbh lol. Once I saw the cast list I knew it was going to be super hard with 4 sophrosyne. The only thing that I think would've been different is Julian/Adam switched. Or at least Julian then a soph leaving
2439 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Seb - Why do you think you were targeted at almost every single tribal post-merge? Are you proud of your 1st/2nd/3rd placement record?
2439 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - Congratulations on your second win. How does it feel to win after all the work you put in this season? Also how cool is it to have won both the first and last seasons of Gen 2?

It feels great! Usually when I put this much effort into any other game; I wind up overplaying and being seen as a threat. But, with this season being All Winners. I was able to downplay my game and really play this game freely. It was fun! And being the 1st and Last winner of Gen 2 is Icing on the cake!
2439 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
any other questions?
2439 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Did anyone leave with an Idol in their pocket? Or were the other Idols unfound?
2439 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Thank you for hosting <33

Do you have any awards?
2439 days 21 hours ago
Sebby
I was targeted because I got too comfortable. I was in control of the game pre-merge but when I got to merge I started talking to everyone and information got exposed. People had a really hard time to earn my trust again and that's why I went from the top to a lone wolf trying to survive one day at a time. Lol no I'm not proud, I'm more embarassed that I keep getting worst and worst.. :(
2439 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
What vote shocked you the most nick?
2439 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@erik

nobody left with an idol unplayed. You and Julian were the only ones who found idols. Cebaco and Solarte were never found
2439 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
You know, heinsight it 20/20. Looking back it's easy to say that I wish I could have guaranteed myself final 4, but when I gave my immunity away I only did it because I knew I was the only person sebby could beat in the final 2 so I assumed that would force him to vote with me and it should have worked had I been playing with a rational player. I just found out too late that he wasn't really thinking longterm and my mistake caught up with me and his caught up with him. I don't regret it and I'm not going to let it bother me
2439 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@kara

no. the only award i ever did was fan fave but there wasn't a point after fans vs. faves vs. friends because that was the only reason i did it (originally gonna be friend vs. fave season, but not enough wanted to come back)
2439 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Fucking give me an award. I need to feel better about myself lol
2439 days 20 hours ago
Sebby
Lindsey just to make it clear I thought I had a very good chance at beating either Erik or Allie. I was downplaying my game a lot. sorry that you may not see it the same way as I did. It was a very rational move for me tbh
2439 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@kara

i'd say stoner or lindsey. I wasn't expecting Erik to give up the idol for Seb, idol out stoner, and then pull off the whole 2nd idol bluff thing (i thought someone would've called it and tried voting for him at least for sure).

and lindsey, i wasn't expecting her to give up immunity to save erik because erik was the one person at final 4 everyone had the worst odds of winning against, and i actually thought she would've joined allie/seb to cut erik right there, and then try and convince whichever won final immunity (probably allie would've because seb didn't have much of a chance on mobile, and lindsey never did to great in comps) to take her as the goat

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!