This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

2435 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*wave*
2435 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Gl Allie and Seb!
2435 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Lemme just go swap to my laptop and we can get started
2435 days 14 hours ago
Sebby
are you throwing it erik?
2435 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright grabbing tules
2435 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Rules*
2435 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Heck no! I will stomp my way through this Final challenge!
2435 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Stationary Hell”

Welcome to your Final Immunity Challenge. This challenge is a combination of pretty much every single type of challenge done in survivor group games. You’re going to be completing a series of “stations”. After you complete each station, you’ll receive a letter. Once you’ve complete all the stations, use the letters you’ve received to solve a word puzzle. First person to solve the final word puzzle, wins Final Immunity, and a guaranteed 1 in 2 shot at winning this game.

MORE DETAILS:
-        There are a total of 6 stations. Each is like a miniature challenge. Some are easier than others, and some will be longer than others.
-        You must complete all 6 stations before you can solve the final word puzzle. Even if you think you know the answer to the final word puzzle, you have to finish all the stations before you can try and solve the final word puzzle.
-        You can do the stations in any order you want, and you can switch stations whenever you want (so like say you got stuck on station #1, you can switch to station #2 or something if you want, but you’re going to have to come back to station #1 at some point)
-        When you finish all 6 stations, and you are trying to solve the final word puzzle and you take a guess at the final word puzzle, you cannot guess again (if you’re answer is incorrect) until I acknowledge to you that your guess is wrong.
-        When the challenge begins, you MAIL me which station you want to go to. This entire challenge is going to be done in mails, except for the final word puzzle, which you must guess here in this forum.
-        I will be responding to mails in the order I get them. I have everything on a Word Document to copy & paste from, but out of fairness, I will be going in the order I get your mails.

Everyone Understand?

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR GET A QUESTION DURING THE CHALLENGE, ASK!!!!!!!! DON’T RISK LOSING THE CHALLENGE BECAUSE YOU ASSUME SOMETHING IS THE RIGHT WAY TO DO IT, ONLY TO FIND OUT IT’S NOT!
2435 days 14 hours ago
Sebby
Ill take that as sarcasm
2435 days 14 hours ago
Sebby
Is there any screenshotting involved? Because I cant screenshot on my phone
2435 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
When we mail you to begin. What would you like us to say in the Subject?

"Station 1 please" or "Runs to Station 1*

Is there a specific format you want it done in?
2435 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
station and the # is fine erik

idc if you wanna say runs or not
2435 days 14 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
No questions from me.

Good luck everyone :)
2435 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I understand everything else I believe! No other questions here
2435 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@seb yes screenshotting will be involved

if you can use skype on your phone seb, send the screenshots through that and then the rest will be on mails

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!