This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Battle Royale)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Battle..

2488 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Losing Pairs enter-

For those who haven't been to Tribal yet, behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. As you all know, fire represents life. These torches now represent your life in this game. As long as your torch is still lit, your still in this game. Once your fire is gone, so are you, at least temporarily, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-Does playing in different pairs daily force you to work on a social game with everyone?
-The last vote was unanimous. Do you think tonight could be more of the same, or end up more split?
-When do you think the Battle Royale phase will end, and tribes will get introduced?
-Even if you get pre-merge'd this season, is just making it on this season enough bragging rights for you?
-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 5:30pm EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2488 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
-Does playing in different pairs daily force you to work on a social game with everyone?

yes, this twist makes it very tough to make good social bonds, but it also makes it 10x as important.

-The last vote was unanimous. Do you think tonight could be more of the same, or end up more split?

Probably not gonna be 8-0 lol

-When do you think the Battle Royale phase will end, and tribes will get introduced?

maybe at like 14 or 12 or something. I don't really know

-Even if you get pre-merge'd this season, is just making it on this season enough bragging rights for you?

As proud as I am about my win, I'd still be very disappointed if I got premerged here.
2488 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Yeah, I mean this twist changes how the game is really played. Strength and activity in challenges now makes you a threat from the get-go since there are currently no tribes.

I'm not sure. So many moving parts.

Soon maybe? Maybe 3 tribes at 15.

I mean winning a season gave us bragging rights. We are all winners but everybody here wants to win again.
2488 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
Not necessarily everyone as there are still multiple people I haven't even had a hello with yet but its definitely encouraging people to talk to others they may not have otherwise

Well it definitely won't be as unanimous as the last one I know that much

Nevahhh

Oh absolutely. Tina wesson is one my favourite players ever and she got first out in allstars. Tony is another favourite of mine and he got second out so no matter what placement someone gets this season, it wont affect your reputation. Going out off bad gameplay probably will
2488 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie

A: Most Definetely

A: Not Unanimous

A: I hope not anytime soon lol, this just started.

A: Why would I be playing this for bragging rights lmao
2487 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'll go tally the votes
*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2487 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee

i hate everyone so no

i voted everyone so its a split

final 4

i am the best
2487 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.
*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2487 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
better late than never Gaia
2487 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
1st Vote
*flips vote*

Mearl

1 vote Mearl.
2487 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
shut up
2487 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
damn
2487 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

Ikah

1 vote Ikah.
1 vote Mearl.
2487 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i voted mearl
2487 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

Mearl

2 votes Mearl.
1 vote Ikah.
2487 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
4th Vote
*flips vote*

Ikah

2 votes Ikah.
2 votes Mearl.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!