This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 / Announcement

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 /..

3357 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Come on in guys
-Chalukya enters first with Pallava a few seconds behind them-
Chalukya getting your first look at the new Pallava tribe. Devon voted out at last night's tribal council.

Alright, lets get to...
-Rem falls over and passes out-
MEDICAL!!!!!!!!!
-Medical comes in-
Medical: "She has to be pulled. She could die if she doens't get to a hospital soon
-Rem is airlifted to the nearest hospital-

Well, that was unexpected. Rem is in good hands, however she will not be returning to the game. She has been medically evacuated out of the game, meaning the tribes are now even at 7 members each.

(this was the announcement. Just thought'd i'd make it more fun than just saying she was out. BELOW IS THE CHALLENGE!)
=======================
SPAM MASTERS
-----
This is by far my favorite type of challenge in survivor group games. It takes determination, hard work, and a little luck. All you need to do is spam people to post your tribe name on the blog below. Whichever tribe has the most votes on the blog when it expires, which is roughly 24 hours, will win Immunity.

Blog-  http://www.tengaged.com/blog/NJKoda1998/6193040/njs-survivor-india-immunity-challenge

Your time has begun, so get spamming! ^__^

(ALL OF YOU, DEVON, AND REM ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE!)
3357 days ago
noah_kondon
Me when just collapsed and gets evacuated
3356 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Noah sorry. that was just the first thing that came to mind

just pretend it was like what happened to russell in samoa.....only much quicker and skipping over all the medical checking stuff
3356 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lol NJ
3356 days 10 hours ago
Bataglia
It was murder. Someone on the other tribe tried to kill him
3356 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
sure.

the passing out was because a secret assassin by the name of robbyjak tried to kill her because he felt threatned by her, so to protect his self-proclaimed title of "best strategist to ever play in my series so far", he attempted to shoot her in the heart, but due to his terrible aim, he missed and skinned her arm
3356 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*awkwardly has the production crew move the matt so you guys can't see the blood on the sand*
3356 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*mat not matt
3356 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PALLAVA WINS IMMUNITY
3356 days 8 hours ago
ajx2x
Good job, Pallava!
3356 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Yay!
3355 days 19 hours ago
gang95
yap:)

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!