This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16 (Sangilack)

Topic » Tribal Council #16 (Sangilack)

3659 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
Come on in,guys!

Grab a torch.

9 of you are left,but after tonight,8 will still have their torches lit.For the other,jury for you!

Speaking of Jury,we will now start bringing them in to every Tribal Council,so with that being said,we now bring in the members of our Jury,Dan,Tristan,Carter,and Ismail,voted out at the last Tribal Council after a HUGE Blindside!

Let's get to the questions!

Semaj & Sam-You didn't bid,what's up???
Andrew-After last Tribal Council,do you feel safe tonight?
Nathan-Two Idols played on you,both saving you from taking a spot on the Jury bench.Do you feel like tonight is the night where all the luck ends?
Liam-Immunity for your first time,how good does it feel knowing that anyone who wanted to vote you out can't?
Jake-Immunity AGAIN!Do you feel like you'll be voted out the minute you lose an Immunity Challenge
Audren-Do you feel like,after winning several Individual Immunities,there's still a target on your back?
Marshal-Do you feel like tonight will be another BIG Blindside?
Ethan-You have gotten very few (if any) total votes in this game.Does this make you feel safer compared to others who have gotten several votes over the Season?

VOTING INFO

Votes are due by 8:00 AM EST Sunday!Failure to vote will result in a SELF VOTE!

If you want to use a Voting Power or a Hidden Immunity Idol,send it to me along with your votes!

SEND VOTING CONFESSIONALS ALONG WITH GAME CONFESSIONALS FOR Days 25,26,27,and 28!

GOOD LUCK!
3659 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
Andrew-After last Tribal Council,do you feel safe tonight? you should never feel safe unless you have an immunity necklace, and btw is awpackers coming back?
3659 days 11 hours ago
flatl99
Liam-Immunity for your first time,how good does it feel knowing that anyone who wanted to vote you out can't?

Yeah of course it fells amazing :)
3659 days 10 hours ago
pompzi
Jake-Immunity AGAIN!Do you feel like you'll be voted out the minute you lose an Immunity Challenge

well this week it was really a lucky immunity win i had no idea what was under the cover xD And last weeks poll was lucky as well as my other tribe mates accidentally balanced mine out without knowing so thank you to them ;P I made a mistake last week and could have cost my friends in this game so hopefully i can show to everyone it was a onetime mistake :) And i had no idea if people wanted me off!
3659 days 10 hours ago
Nt888
Nathan-Two Idols played on you,both saving you from taking a spot on the Jury bench.Do you feel like tonight is the night where all the luck ends?

I am shocked that Im still in the game right now but I hope I am not really a big target I really hope my luck doesnt end tonight but at least I am full from rice and water :p
3659 days 9 hours ago
KickAss93
I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.THE FINAL 2/FINAL 3 POLL IS CLOSED,AND WHEN 6 OR 5 PLAYERS REMAIN,I WILL REVEAL IF WE HAVE A FINAL 2 OR FINAL 3!
3659 days 9 hours ago
Audren
Audren-Do you feel like,after winning several Individual Immunities,there's still a target on your back?

I think after after moves like what happened last week were made, I'm not so much of a threat anymore. And hopefully people will see that!
3659 days 9 hours ago
MrEthan123
Ethan-

I kinda feel safe but at the same time you never know what happen.
3658 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
===VOTE READING CHECK IN===
3658 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
Here lol
3658 days 11 hours ago
flatl99
here
3658 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
R they being read cuz I kinda wanna make food
3658 days 11 hours ago
KickAss93
Okay,first off,if anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it,now would be the time...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3658 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
I would
3658 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
I'm gonna play it on me
3658 days 11 hours ago
flatl99
ooooooooo

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!