This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Spared/Scared Ceremony 2

Topic » Spared/Scared Ceremony 2

3643 days 1 hour ago
goose89
Welcome to lunch everyone
3643 days 1 hour ago
goose89
Todays lunch is Sandwiches and Freshly Picked Garden Salad. Dont worry, nothing from the salad is from the Green House...
3643 days 1 hour ago
goose89
To start things off, the killer would like to commend Courtney, Daniel, and Blossom for sending in their quiz, although they were horribly wrong.
3643 days 1 hour ago
goose89
To make things short and sweet, the rest of you are Scared.
Ryan, Alexandria, Christina, and Matt are all Scared.
3643 days 1 hour ago
goose89
This is the murders happened.
When JTia and Jin got to there rooms there was a message waiting for them written in blood on their walls. It said “Come to the tennis courts and play a game for your life.” JTia also found a note for Jin on her desk. She ripped it out of the note pad and stuffed it in her pocket, the words “Jin I l” were left behind. When they got to the tennis court there was a note posted on the net instructing them that the loser of the game would lose their life. What they weren't told was that the winner would die too. They found rackets with their names on it and a couple balls, which the killer ordered from www.explosives.com. Jin serves the first ball and when JTia tried so return it, KABOOM. Curious, Jin went over to inspect JTia just to find that she was dead. He also found a closed note in JTia's pocket with his own name on it. There was a piece torn off the corner but this is what he could read: “ike your style. Meet me in the Green House if you want live and be my partner. X” Scared, and somewhat curious, he went to the Green House but when he got inside, the door slammed shut behind him and the room started filling with Nitrogen Dioxide killing Jin.
3643 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow i was way off :(
3642 days 23 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I had no information at all, and I STILL guessed exploding balls.   I mean, come on, give me SOME props for that xD.
3642 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
lol
3642 days 12 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I just thought they were burnt to death but whatever, haha.
3642 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
Lol,nitrogen dioxide,feels like chemistry.

open group

Goose's Whodunnit (apps closed)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!