This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final | New York

Topic » Final | New York

1147 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
If you are targeting the other person, it might be in your best interest to continue the challenge.

However, it puts a massive target on your back and if you aren't the first to adjust, it could put you on the jury.
1147 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
id be down to move forward with LQ and be safe and let the other two compete for survival
1147 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
Basically you are choosing whether to pit the two of you against each other or HOOP and KEVIN against each other.
1147 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Yeah I’ll lake the offer
1147 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
LEQUISHA and ZACH have made it to the Final 3.
1147 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Yeah I’ll move on fuck that
1147 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
We will now move on to the final challenge of the season.
1147 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Gl Kevin, may the best man win
1147 days 16 hours ago
Kevin0621
gl Hoop
1147 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
No
1147 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called "Tubular Timeline" and this is how it works:

I will give you all five in-game events and five current events that have taken place since the game began.

Your job is to put these ten events in chronological order.

Please use SKYPE to send your answers.

If you are wrong, you will be told you are incorrect. Nothing more, nothing less.

The first person to get it right wins final immunity and a spot in the Final 2.

Any questions?
1147 days 16 hours ago
LusciousLips5
nope
1147 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
ZACH was the first to finish.

LEQUISHA was the second to finish.

KEVIN and HOOP were timed out, and KEVIN had the most answers in the correct positions.

HOOP is eliminated in 4th place.

ZACH chooses to have KEVIN sit next to him in the end.

LEQUISHA is eliminated in 3rd place.
1147 days 15 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Question to Zach - who were you most loyal to Ahmed or Kevin and why?

Question to Kevin - you say me and you played similar games whos do you think was better and why?
1147 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hi Jury,

This whole game is a blur and it went by in the blink of an eye but within that time I managed to make solid moves and get myself here to the end.

From the start I set myself up well by making solid connections with numerous allies, who unfortunately began to leave one by one. I was forced to make tough choices early on whenever I found that two of my allies were on the block next to one another. I was aligned with a lot of the cast, however I found myself on the block as Patrick won HOH after HOH and he was one of the people here with whom I did not establish a connection. I manage to use my social game connections to get myself off the block or to stay in an eviction vote and survive week after week.

I won the Double Eviction HOH and manage to solidify my position with my allies in the game and get out a threat to my game and someone who had evicted me in the past.

Furthermore I won HOH at final 6 and took out my biggest target in the game and the biggest person threat to me and my chances of winning.

I went on to win the final HOH and get myself here to the end which I knew I had to do or else I likely wouldn’t be here.

I’m open to any and all questions, which would likely help me to clarify my game further for you all.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!