This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 | Champions

Topic » Tribal Council #5 | Champions

1235 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Welcome to tribal council!

https://imgur.com/yRtB7vv.gif
{Gold Buffs} (6/8 Remaining)

Deshon/deshonBANNEDISBACK
Kellen/Kennel123
Max/Novamax243
Oliver/EvictionFreak
Paul/paul028
Paulette/mradamman12

General Questions:
-How does the twist from today's immunity challenge change things tonight?
-Are you expecting a swap soon?
-What do you base tonight's vote on?

Please mail or Skype your vote to me (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

PAULETTE, PAUL and MAX are safe. KELLEN, OLIVER and DESHON are vulnerable.

Votes are due TUESDAY 12/15 at 4 PM EST.
1235 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
IMMUNITY BRACELET CHALLENGE

Complete this jigsaw puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3fe64ce0f87f

The player with the fastest time will win the IMMUNITY BRACELET.

Remember, you can only compete for the Immunity Bracelet ONCE during the pre-merge, so you need to decide when it's most advantageous to go for it.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.
1235 days 10 hours ago
mradamman12
-How does the twist from today's immunity challenge change things tonight?
Oh they were all going to slay the fuck out of me and probably throw the challenge to do so, so I'm definitely glad this twist happened because it has SAVED my life, Jeremy! SAVED IT!

Bitch I sure do fucking hope so. This tribe is boring and intolerable and I can't stand being on it any longer LMAO.

-What do you base tonight's vote on?
I base tonight's vote on, honestly? The past. I have been FUCKED over hardcore by certain people multiple times. And at the end of the day? I think this is very poetic. I went out in a certain challenge because of someone on a previous season, and now they have a 33% chance of getting slayed. It's funny.
1235 days 7 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Now I expect a swap because you asked this JB!!!
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
Before I read the votes, I will announce the winner of the Immunity Bracelet.
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
The winner of the Immunity Bracelet is...
https://imgur.com/79xPpep.gif

KELLEN

Any votes cast against KELLEN will not count.
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
*somebody stands*
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
DESHON: I'm not going anywhere tonight.

*hands JB carved object*
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
The rules of Cutthroat Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.

This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against DESHON will not count.
1234 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
Poor Oliver
1234 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Cirie.
1234 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
wow...
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
We now have 5/6 players safe on this tribe. DESHON, KELLEN, MAX, PAUL and PAULETTE cannot receive votes. Therefore, the only person eligible to get votes is OLIVER.

And despite none of the votes in the urn with your name on it, OLIVER, you are the fifth person voted out of Cutthroat Survivor: CvCvC.

Please bring me your torch.
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
*brings torch*

OLIVER, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

It is time for you to go.
1234 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
A true shame to one of the kindest people to play the Cutthroat game. But as always in the Cutthroat world, life (quickly) moves on.

Grab your torches, head back to camp, good night!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!