This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 | Mindanao

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 |..

1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
Tonight's challenge is called "Puzzle Gauntlet" and here's how it works:

I will post a puzzle and it's simply a race to determine which player can post the correct puzzle in the forum first.

The first player from COTABATO who gets the puzzle complete will face JOE in the challenge.

Then, I will post a puzzle for the COTABATO winner and JOE. The two will race to try and earn a point for their tribe. The first to two points wins individual immunity for the first merge tribal council of the season.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.

Any questions?
1442 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Do we just post a screenshot here or send it to you?
1442 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Sorry, I just read the rules
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
Get the puzzle done. Put your profile in the background. Screenshot. Post the screenshot here. It's as simple as that.
1442 days 1 hour ago
Pkpkpkpk
Im on mobile so how will i do it?
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
You have your puzzle in the foreground tab and the profile in the background tab.
1442 days 1 hour ago
Pkpkpkpk
Okbperfect
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
If there are no more questions, I will count you down.

Good luck!
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
COTABATO, your qualifier puzzle starts now!

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1619732c82b2

GO!
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
ASHANTI WINS FOR COTABATO!
1442 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
ASHANTI will now face JOE for individual immunity!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!