This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Valley of Victors

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Valley..

1728 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
What is the most important lesson you've learned in your life and how would you apply it to your time as the Cutthroat Survivor Valley of Victors winner?

The most important lesson I've learned is

I always trusted my gut in this game cause y'all were always conspiring against me!! I hope you all listen to your heart and vote how it tells you to x
1728 days 17 hours ago
Absol
What is the most important lesson you've learned in your life and how would you apply it to your time as the Cutthroat Survivor Valley of Victors winner?

Okay. 20 years of wisdom.

I think that this game has really tested my patience, as usually in my life I'm in a lot of control as a owner of 10 white male slaves. Not having 100% control over every situation I'm in was a very new feeling, as I felt like I was always in a very comfortable spot in Rasdhu, whereas this season I was always kind of playing from a position of very little power and even fewer options.

That being said, I was able to play how I needed to and still made it here, despite probably having the least control over my fate compared to almost anyone in this game, so that's cool.

^_^ Hope you enjoyed my answer and I am willing to trade my slaves for jury votes they're very well behaved.
1728 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Can I get a slave
1728 days 15 hours ago
Absol
If you quit the game yes
1728 days 15 hours ago
LimaBean
Okay my vote is between Jackson & Will so
Jackson - I think I heard your name brought up the most out of anyone in the cast and you still got to FTC. My question is what was your worst move?
Will - That idol play was iconic but it does seem like you played a very similar game to Sagar & Absol so how was your game different to theirs?
1728 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chili:

I think the most important lesson I've learned in life is to never burn any bridges. By this, I mean that it's dumb to end social relationships over small things, when you could potentially need that person in the future, or vice versa. In this game, many people did things that caused me to lose trust in them, but I never really burnt the bridge. When I heard Liam made a F6 chat without me, I could've attacked him or gotten him out that round just to be vengeful. When Setsu was part of the Chili blindside, I could've completely cut ties with him and slayed him with other numbers. But, it's important to think rationally, not emotionally, both in life and in ~cutthroat survivor~.
1728 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Liam:

I think my worst move was not trying harder to look for the idols. I feel like a lot of credit is going toward Will, when the reality is that idol wouldn't have been played successfully had it not been for me and my relationships. I didn't have many flashy moves in this game, but I feel like one flashy move in the last third of this game could have made my game a bit more well-known.

As far as my name coming up, I think a lot of that had to do with Liv claiming I had an idol in the main chat (still have no idea where that rumor originated lol). BUT, it's interesting that, even though my name was brought up so many times, I was the last member of the F4 to have a vote casted against me.
1728 days 9 hours ago
obscurity

don't eat chipotle before u get ur ass ate
1728 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
The reunion will take place tomorrow at 6 PM EST.
1728 days 7 hours ago
tashi
I don’t think most of you even deserve to win this game due to the lack of effort showed. There’s a clear winner here for me. Please tell me at what time you put the most effort into the game.
1728 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Will - That idol play was iconic but it does seem like you played a very similar game to Sagar & Absol so how was your game different to theirs?

I don't feel like my game was that similar. From my point of view, Absol was following our group as he didn't really have anywhere else to turn to. I was put into a position eventually that I feel gave me options, with multiple paths to bring myself to the f4. Sagar was more vocal in the game, but didn't really care about how he acted (even though he's joking half the time). I was targeted early on, so I tried my best to go under the radar and work on the relationships that I had built, but needed repairing after being voted. To my knowledge, there were certain individuals that wanted me out and until they were gone my name would always be brought up. I was successful in this as I didn't get targeted after the f11.

ON A SIDE NOTE --

My name was brought up super early in the game, but I feel like one huge reason was that I didn't talk to the other tribe LOL. From what I've heard, there were individuals that were trying to meddle at my tribal councils, and I didn't go around the whole island to talk to everyone.
1728 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
I don’t think most of you even deserve to win this game due to the lack of effort showed. There’s a clear winner here for me. Please tell me at what time you put the most effort into the game.

Honestly, I probs put too much effort and time looking for idols LOL. I'm a super paranoid person, so I hate it when I don't know where things are so I rather have it with me so I know where they are or if I ever needed to make something change in the game.

I agree with you though, this season was dull and predictable towards the endgame, and VERY quiet through many of the tribals. But it is the unfortunate path that us hags took
1728 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
tashi
I don’t think most of you even deserve to win this game due to the lack of effort showed. There’s a clear winner here for me. Please tell me at what time you put the most effort into the game

Hmm I did spend probably 4 hours one night looking for the Socompa idol based on the karma clue I got from 99. Literally did a site specific google search for every single karma level between 400 and 500 and I still didn't find it :B

And then william icebeast found it later that night I think, and that's when I realized god really has abandoned us
1728 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Tashi:

I think I put in work all throughout the first half of the season to make connections, because I knew my time would be short come the second half of the game. But, if you're looking for a specific moment, I would say the Megan vote. I worked HARD to convince Setsu to vote with us, considering I was trying to get him to vote against the wishes of the person he joined the game for, and it worked.
1728 days 2 hours ago
Absol
4 hours 13 min agotashi

honestly... i never had to put that much effort in lol. i know a lot of y'all joined to win, but i wasnt really wanting to come into this game with expectations. like i was never planning to take this game ridiculously seriously, i just wanted to play because i thought it’d be fun and competitive, as well as getting a chance to keep my only record intact. again i don't really have a gameplay argument. half the time i didn’t need to play the game to stay in, and the other half i was getting shafted by half the cast because they thought i was so close with the
premade/majority/whatever.

if i was to point to a specific time, i would probably say the first vote (that didnt go through), as thats the only time i was rly having fun with the game, or maybe convincing max not to play his idol.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!