This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Cutthroat Birthday Bash

Topic » A Cutthroat Birthday Bash

1813 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Final 3, congratulations!

Jurors, please send me a vote ASAP. I will read the votes as soon as I get them.
1813 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hi Jurors ily all vote for me u fucking losers
1813 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
I would never say such things...
1813 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Oh, is there no speeches/questions?
1813 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I have a speech to make
1813 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
I have a speech
1813 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Caesar? Hm? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Rome is about. We should totally just stab Caesar!

I am going to specify that Jackson and Nick are all awful and they all are Caesar, I’m the only good one here and it is painfully obvious.
1813 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
That is all I have to say and if u all want to give the win to some awful person, go ahead, but I think we all want to be on the right side of history.
1813 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
0 votes
1 immunity
Always in majority
1813 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Kasey just did what Nick told him & Nick's jury management really was tragic

I stayed loyal to the people I initially worked with, I won the most immunities, and I do think that I deserve this win.

Good luck, Kasey and Nick <3
1813 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
No, I did what Obscurity told me to do, dumb bitch
1813 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
i’m an og player from s2 who was screened over at f3 from a sudden final 2, it’s been seasons in the making to finally get here.

I get it if i dont win, i made moves to get here. But i really did sacrifice my normal playing style of wanting others to win to want MY win.

Best of luck Kasey and Jackson
1813 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I think this is defamation of character and I think JacksonJoseph99 should be arrested
1813 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
grats jackson on ur second win king
1813 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!