This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Providenciales

Topic » REUNION | Providenciales

1908 days 10 hours ago
ItsLiv
Added u queen purple
1908 days 9 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
JB who played the worst game in the f5
1908 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Ugh this is such an honor Liv <3
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
JB who played the worst game in the f5

probably Romeo only because he was never in a true position to win.
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
With that being said, this season, I opted not to do awards simply because I feel there was not enough action that constitutes someone being a villain or a hero.

There was not really a strong moment that sticks out.

This season will be remembered by its ineptitude. It doesn't mean every moment or player was bad, but this game had little action.

A lot of this can be blamed on the players, but as producer, I must also take responsibility for choosing a cast that simply was not committed to the game. I should have waited for stronger applications before diving into the season.

To those who were looking forward to playing a true Cutthroat game, I apologize. However, there are several players from this season that I believe could perform very well in a different season, so keep on your toes. I will be looking for you.
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
I would like to thank Liv, Romeo, Megan, Jack, Jorge, Robby, Kevin, Tyler, Victoria and Cindy for keeping course with the game.

Each of you had a lot of potential and I am happy to call you members of the Cutthroat family.
1908 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
We love standouts <3

S13 is going to be better, cant wait!
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
With that being said, we are on to a new season.

And I am very excited with what we have in store!
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
12 players in Cutthroat's history have walked away as champions.

They have each created different legacies and all won the game with various methods.

Some have outplayed with their social and physical gameplay.

Some have outwitted with their strategy.

And now they will lead 16 players in their quest to outlast all the rest.
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
These 16 players will have the chance to be guided by four of Cutthroat's Champions.

But will the new players move forward in their coach's path or overstep to create their own legacy?

Find out in CUTTHROAT SURVIVOR: OVERSTEPPING CHAMPIONS!

https://imgur.com/Vi9TxXQ.gif
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Now it's time to meet the four coaches!
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Our first coach comes from the most recent season, where this player flew under the radar and displayed perfect balance.

Can she lead the next winner to victory?

Please welcome Liv/ItsLiv, the winner of Cutthroat Survivor: Providenciales!

#TeamLiv
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Our second coach knows how to win and lose, making him one of the more well-rounded coaching candidates.

Despite the spotty track record, his social game in his win was one of the best in series history.

Please welcome Brady/CoachWade, the winner of Cutthroat Survivor: Mamanuca!

#TeamBrady
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Our third coach is one of the best winners when it comes to the physical game.

His five immunities still remain as a Cutthroat record for a winner.

Please welcome Jackson/jacksonjoseph99, the winner of Cutthroat Survivor: Caroline Islands!

#TeamJackson
1908 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Our final coach is one of the best winners in Cutthroat history.

In his original season, he was a triple threat: strategy, social, and physical. Now, he's looking to pass the torch.

Please welcome Jake/Lemjam6, the winner of Cutthroat Survivor: Anambas!

#TeamJake

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!