This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Providenciales

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
First of all before I do answer y'alls questions, I want to address something Liv said in her speech. How on earth did you 'groom' me when you never spoke to me at all or had any communication with me? Yes, I didn't talk to  you either, but at least I made some kind of communication with you on the finale night. You're trying to make yourself sound like some kind of mastermind, don't do it gurl, you know that aint your role.
1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
oh and ONE MORE THING, Liv since you never spoke to me you have NO idea what my thought process was in the tribal councils, so don't call me a puppet when you don't know the first thing about me, sister.
1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Jorge, I know you're trying to throw shade at me, but to answer your question, I'm very happy :) How are you? That jury seat looks so comfy!
1900 days 2 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Okay well hi guys! It really sucks that I’m here... I really wish I got to be answering the questions but I’m going to be honest and hope we can be friends after :)

Romeo I really don’t have a question for you... just a statement

I expected more from you being a vet if the only move you have is getting me out at F3 well it shouldn’t take that many brain cells to figure out that I probably was winning... I honestly hope you get to play a third time because oooof girl you need it after this season, your gameplay was non existent.

Liv same as Romeo I don’t really have any questions for you, out of the two of you well you’re just more deserving of the win. So gl I hope this season can be a little less shitty with you winning against Romeo if not we might have the worst winner/season ever

Love you both 😘 gl
1900 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
romeo showing up changes everything potentially :o
1900 days 2 hours ago
ItsLiv
First of all Romeo, you were a PUPPET point... blank.... period... you did nothing in this game except hide behind Megan. So did I but I at least made some moves. You threw zero names out.... not one. Sit down you literally did nothing and you were a vet.
1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Romeo: I feel you have slowly floated through the game, straight up, and only won at the end so you can make it to this spot. So looking before the final 5, tell me why I am wrong

Why is floating a bad strategy? Why is it looked down upon? You guys want me to go out guns a blazing just so I can overplay and get voted out? And I think multiple jury members also floated but since I'm the one that actually made it to the finals, y'all taking the chance to drag me for it.

I was trying to lay low, I was having talks with people, maybe they didn't reach the climax of an alliance, but I still did talk to people, but I was trying to float through and not stand out because I didn't want people to vote me out! I don't normally play this kind of game, I normally try taking a front seat, and that NEVER works out for me, so I made sure I had allies like Shawn, Tyler and Megan, and I made sure I cut them when they just weren't beneficial to my game anymore. Tyler was playing hard and was in alliances that didn't involve me along with being a threat to win, so he had to go cause I know he wasn't planning on being loyal to me to the end, and Shawn was in the other alliance at Merge so I feel like I kind of lost him in the shuffle.

Also, everyone thinks I just sheeped Megan, but Megan was really loyal to me! She literally made a F2 with me, am I supposed to be like 'fuck my final 2 vote off megan guys!!' of course not! I wanted to keep Megan because I know she was very loyal to me and would do the dirty work in taking out our rivals from the other alliance, and I'd be able to make sure she wasn't sitting next to me in the end, which I did.

I don't want any of you to think I didn't try this game, I did, I just tried playing a quiet game that didn't stand out, I did try to FLOAT, but I don't think floating is a bad thing, it's a strategy that has worked for many people, so don't judge me, I made it here and you guys didn't, end of story.
1900 days 2 hours ago
ItsLiv
Don’t shade me boo, I’m surprised you got any color on the “island” being behind Megan the entire game
1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Liv girl, using someone as a shield (hiding behind someone) isn't being a puppet, you have no idea what you're talking about.
1900 days 2 hours ago
ItsLiv
Me when I made the same claim sis
1900 days 2 hours ago
ItsLiv
What moves did you make?
1900 days 2 hours ago
VanHow10
Hey Romeo. Hey Liv. Congratulations on making it this far, I guess. You're the final two nobody wanted but certainly the pair that this season deserved.

Liv, it's admirable that you got here by playing in the shadows and letting Megan do the work counting on her to get cut right at the end. It's not as admirable to walk in here pretending you were controlling people who were acting of their own agency the entire time. If you had come in here talking about the partnership you formed with Megan rather than the control you had over her you would have a much better chance of getting my vote. You may have calculated the game out really well and suggested some of the perfect names at some of the perfect times, but it's never a good look to claim you were a puppeteer when it's so blatantly untrue. Less hubris would have helped you a lot in this ftc.

If you take this opportunity to present a more humble and honest appraisal of your game, I still might vote for you.

Romeo, wtf? Like, congrats on making it here but...

I don't want to vote for Liv bit it would honestly feel kind of wrong to vote for you. You've said that we don't know your thought process so take us through it, please. Give me any excuse to send jb your name.
1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Romeo, I’m pretty sure veterans of a game are expected to learn from their previous experiences. As such, I expected you to be WAY more out there in terms of gameplay. Other than being in the dominant alliance during the merge, I saw you become a stick in the side of the camp. The only move you made was taking out Megan at F3, but that’s the most obvious move. So, I’ll ask you this. What did you learn from your past stint in this series and how did you apply it? Don’t pull some bullshit answer.

In my original season, I was throwing names out, I was out there being a lot more involved than this season, and it did not work out well for me! I tried pushing people to vote for Sagar for like 3 tribals in my first season, and it ended up with me getting 5th and him outlasting me, which is why I felt like this season I needed to be a more quiet player, I needed to relax, and let other people make the big moves because I knew their big moves weren't gonna hurt me and only benefit me. That's my honest answer, I really did feel like hiding behind people and laying low was the best thing for me to do this time around, or I wouldn't have made it here.
1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Romeo: Where are you and where have you been? You've been pathetic in this game. I really started to love you after Julian's survivor but this was just sad.

I really don't think I was 'pathetic'. I was here, I wasn't running into everyone's pms making deals and asking how their day went because it just wasn't necessary. If i talked to all of you, voted you all out and made it here, you would all think I'm a fake bitch, and if I was out calling people out and ruthlessly targeting people, I would of absolutely been voted out before F2, just like Megan was.

I don't know what else to say to you Robby, I have a lot of respect for you, but you're basically just calling me pathetic, what do you want me to explain to you?
1900 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Megan, being a vet already had people expecting me to be  a big player, another reason why I had to tone it down, why should I maximise that target on my back?

Why are you all screaming 'where are the BiG mOvEs!?!' that's the same mindset that got you all on the jury, the pressure of making a 'big move', why should I set out to make big moves when I can be making the RIGHT moves that get me here? If someone in my alliance throws out a name, why should I dismiss them? When people told me a name, I said okay, because literally even though I was more loyal to some than others, it was pretty much anyone but me and I would be happy with it.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!