This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 | Gold Coast

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 | Gold..

2044 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called “What's Your Type?”, and here's how it works.

In this challenge, players must complete an online typing test to see how fast they can type out a paragraph without spelling words incorrectly.

https://www.typingtest.com/index2.html

Using the ‘2-minute test’ and whichever paragraph you prefer out of the options, you can have as many attempts as you like before screen-shotting and sending your performance.

The number of mistakes each player makes is subtracted from their WPM (words per minute), to create a final score.

The player with the highest final score wins, with the sole WPM score acting as a tiebreaker.

*credit to Shawn/Suitman13*
2044 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Submissions are due at 8 PM EST SATURDAY.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.

Any questions?
2044 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
You mean the tribe with the highest total scores
2043 days 23 hours ago
Tester
Do I PM it to you?
2043 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
I will now reveal the results!
2043 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Before I reveal these results, I have an announcement to make.
2043 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
I would like to clarify the final sentence of the rules for this challenge:

The player with the highest final score wins, with the sole WPM score acting as a tiebreaker.

The 'player' means individual, or one, meaning this was not a tribal immunity challenge, but rather an individual one.

Only one person will win immunity tonight and BOTH TRIBES WILL GO TO TRIBAL COUNCIL.
2043 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
The winning player will receive 250 COINS and will get to select one player from their tribe and one player from the opposing tribe to enter the shop.

The winner will also have the responsibility of assigning their necklace to a player on the other tribe for their tribal council.
2043 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
For this challenge, PAULA won an advantage in the Cutthroat Survivor Shop, which gave her an extra 2 WPM.
2043 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
The winner of the challenge is...
https://imgur.com/GIyj57t.gif

LOGAN M!
2043 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
Boom Goddess has arrived
2043 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Congrats Logan M!

You have a 1 in 13 chance at winning this game. Please send me your shop decisions along with your vote and who you are going to will your necklace off to.

I will set up tribal councils shortly. Votes and shop decisions will be due for both tribes at 7 PM EST and the first LIVE challenge of the season will begin at 8 EST!

Good night everyone!
2043 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
I won?! Holy moly, yas!
2043 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job Logan M
2043 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
congrats
2043 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats Logan!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!