This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 | Kuramathi

Topic » Tribal Council #6 | Kuramathi

2090 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Kuramathi tribe, welcome back to Tribal Council.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

-How do you feel about only half the tribe submitting a score for the challenge?
-Have alliances been based off of the new tribes or the old ones more?
-Is a merge on the brain or is the tribe more concerned about winning challenges?

***Please mail your vote to ME (_JB_) AND JP (TwentyOnePilots) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting.***

Also, please send us confessionals and any Skype chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on SUNDAY 8/19 at 7 PM EST.
2090 days 7 hours ago
xMountain22x
- How do you feel about only half the tribe submitting a score for the challenge?

This one really stings, partly because I was so excited to finally be able to complete this challenge, but it was so close to the due date, I didn’t have time to send in the image and it didn’t count. Hopefully this one won’t happen in future challenges, but only time can tell...

- Have alliances been based off of new tribes or the old ones more?

I don’t know, but most-likely off of both, as different people have started alliances at different times. This could really alter the alliance members if so, because they can’t vote with their alliance members to get a specific person out.

- Is a merge in the brain, or is the tribe more concerned about winning challenges?

My mind is on both, but I’m more focused on what’s for the greater good of the tribe, which is participating and competing in challenges: this one partly killing me on the inside, but hopefully it won’t lead to my downfall.

GL everyone!
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
*someone stands*
2089 days 10 hours ago
Christian37
What?
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
ZACH: "I’m using my idol on myself"
2089 days 10 hours ago
TMAN54445
he really means put in seenpenseful order
2089 days 10 hours ago
xMountain22x
Oh man :0
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
The rules of Cutthroat Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes would be voted out.
2089 days 10 hours ago
Christian37
F**c
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
This...
IS A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!

Any votes cast against ZACH will NOT COUNT!
2089 days 10 hours ago
Christian37
Im out
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Anyone else?
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
*nobody else stands*
2089 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
OK, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!