This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 | Rasdhu

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 | Rasdhu

2086 days 4 hours ago
CopperTribe
Huh
2086 days 4 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
????
2086 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Tonight's challenge winner will be receiving not one, not two, but THREE prizes. So you might want to try and win this one.
2086 days 4 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Individual immunity?
2086 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called “3, 2, 1” and here is how it works.

Each of you have three ropes in this game. In this challenge, I will ask for a U.S. Survivor trivia question. In order to answer, capitalization and spelling must be correct. If you get it right, you give yourself the option to chop 1, 2 or 3 ropes of another player(s). This means that you can chop 3 ropes from one player, or you can divide your chops among multiple players.

If you choose to chop 1 rope, you may answer the next question. If you want an extra chop, you must forfeit your turn for the next question. If you want 2 extra chops, you must forfeit your turn for the next two questions.

The last person will win a plethora of prizes. You will not only receive the immunity necklace, but you will also get a clue to your new tribe’s hidden immunity idol AND another advantage in the game that will be revealed after the challenge.

Does everybody understand?
2086 days 4 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
I’m dead at that
2086 days 4 hours ago
FireWolf
:O
2086 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes
2086 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
I understand, and the stakes are high tonight lol :P
2086 days 4 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Ooo
2086 days 4 hours ago
benp428
Yep
2086 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
HERE:

Ray XXX
Zach XXX
Gunther XXX
Christian XXX
James XXX
Logan XXX
Ben XXX
Madison XXX
Jaron XXX
2086 days 4 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
So it’s an individual thing?
2086 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
This is an individual challenge. There are no tribes right now. You are playing for yourself and only yourself.
2086 days 4 hours ago
CopperTribe
Spooky

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!