This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 | Kuramathi

Topic » Tribal Council #2 | Kuramathi

2093 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Kuramathi tribe, welcome back to Tribal Council.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

-With the loss today, do you think voting Jake out last time was a wise decision?
-How are you basing tonight's vote?
-Are alliances beginning to form or is this tribe just going with the flow?

***PLEASE MAIL BOTH OF YOUR VOTES TO JB (_JB_) AND JP (TwentyOnePilots) OR YOUR VOTE MAY COUNT AS A SELF-VOTE***

Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on THURSDAY 8/16 at 7 PM EST.
2092 days 14 hours ago
J2999
-With the loss today, do you think voting Jake out last time was a wise decision?

That depends if that challenge was his cup of tea or not

What keeps the tribe strong

Possibility of an alliance to be honest, considering a group of 4 voted together last round, but I'm not fully sure if I'm being honest.
2092 days 14 hours ago
xMountain22x

Voting out Jake was more of an instinctive decision at the least, and even if it wasn't his fault he started off picking the people for this tribe, I guess people thought he had to go. It depends if he was a strong competitor, because we didn't get much from him.

I'm doing it off of what keeps the tribe working and well, and who deserves to stay or go.

I don't think alliances are forming yet, but they're bound to happen at some point or another...
2092 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
*nobody stands*
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
OK, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
First vote...
https://imgur.com/1CPXToe.gif
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
This is a self-vote. Per Cutthroat Survivor rules, two consecutive self-votes results in a MEDICAL EVACUATION. Mark will be leaving the game tonight.
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
However, we may not be done this evening. A medical evacuation does not cancel a tribal council. We will continue to read the votes to see whether anyone else will be leaving the game tonight.
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Second vote...

2 votes MARK
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Third vote...

3 votes MARK
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Fourth vote...

That is the fourth vote for Mark, resulting in a majority. Nobody else from Kuramathi is leaving the game.
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Kuramathi, you may be down, but you aren't out. Nothing in this game is set in stone. Grab your torches. Head back to camp. Good night.
2092 days 5 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Does this mean that mark was voted out completely unanimously?
2092 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone else received a vote, it would have been revealed.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!