This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Rites Of Passage~

Topic » ~Rites Of Passage~

3755 days 2 hours ago
J0K3R
18th Matthew S./NCFX (4-1-1-0*) (Tetiaroa) - I Never Really Knew You but what a hell of a blindside you were
17th Scott S./Fobbyiyg (QUIT)  (Moorea) - Sucks you quit I would have loved for me and you to work together
16th Bubba D./Duffybutt11 (3-2) (Tetiaroa) - Never really stood out we never talked
15th John G./ALLIANCEGUY (4-1-1) (Raiatea) - You Asked EVERYONE on our tribe for an alliance and thats why we needed you gone bud
------------------SWAP----------------------------------
14th AJ F./jflora18 (3-3-1) (4-1) (Tetiroa/Moorea) - Annoying glad you went
13th Parvati S./ParvatiS (*5-1) (Moorea/Moorea) - MY GOD! I wanted you to go further but hopefully you can return for some other season!
-----------------Merge-----------------------------------
12th Bryan P./MoreBeastThanYou (Quit) (Raiatia/Moorea/La Orana) - Didn't like you and glad you quit
----------------------Jury--------------------------------
11th Dino S./Dinosauro27 (9-1-1*-1*) (Raiatea/Raiatea/La Orana) - Sucks that you went I wanted to work with you but I had to to what was best for my game
10th Neil R./NeiltheNinja (*3-3-2-1-1) (Raiatea/Raiatea/La Orana) - You were my CLOSEST ally and I wanted you to be in the F2 with me ;(
9th Adam "Oreo" O./Anoreoz897 (4-3-2*-0*) (Tetiaroa/Moorea/La Orana) - You were an ally and another  of Ryan's victims!
8th Ryan "Wangy" W./Wangifold (3-2*-1-1) (Tetiaroa/Raiatea/La Orana) - Finally you were gone you were the BIGGEST threat in this game thus far. Sucks yoiu flipped on our five person alliance
7th Dave Y./PSULucky (3-3-1) (4-1) (Tetiaroa/Raiatea/La Orana) - Pretty Inactive
6th Joshua "Josh" B./Eccentro (3-3) (2-2) ^Out By Purple Rocks (Raiatea/Raiatea/La Orana)- You were robbed and I needed you to stay ion the game but looks like fate had other plans for you.
5th Andrea S./yonni98 (3-2) (Moorea/Moorea/La Orana) - You were the prettiest gir- you were a handsome Gu- well you are awesome whatever your gender is
4th Mickle "White Chocolate" P./MicklePickle20 (2-2) "Out By Fire Making Challenge (Moorea/Moorea/La Orana) - Omg Mickle it sucks you didn't flip you would have been here man but it sucks you had to go by my hands

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!