This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gond Camp

Topic » Gond Camp

3801 days 9 hours ago
Basketball200
Only member of the Gond tribe can speak here
3801 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
hey everyone.
3800 days 20 hours ago
bklimas
we won immunity everyone.
3800 days 19 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*Helicopter flies in with reward*

Ryguy92, Rydog200, Bklimas: the 3 of you sent im confessionals and as a result of winning the challenge,  you will receive a reward.
There are 3 items that you can choose from.  One of them contains a Hidden Immunity Idol clue.

Each of you must choose 1 item of the following. Post you're choice below. I will mail you if you found the clue.

Tarp
Bag of Rice
Machete
3800 days 19 hours ago
rydog200
Bag of rice
3800 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
Tarp
3800 days 18 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
So ryguy92 automatically gets the machete. So one of you guys will receive the idol clue.  Unfortunately,  all the power in my city is out and my computer is out of battery.  I am typing this on my phone,  but the idol clue is saved in a document on my computer. Hopefully power will be back soon and I'll be able to recharge my computer and send our the clues.
Sorry for the disruption.
3796 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
Wow Gond is a mess. Jk lol. I like it here. Not as many rewards as HMAR but we have the essentials. Hopefully we can win today...

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!